• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
1. Yes. When ep 9 came out with the banana outfit. And all the meme-ing happened. That banana and what came out of it purged this thread of what little Jill fans there were at the time. Even the at the time flagship simp Jericho jumped ship.
So I call it The Great Banana Purge.

So I ppl rocking Jill avatars and so on again.

2. Thanks. Don't get used to it tho. I'm here once in never.
oh yes now I remember Jill really got it back then almost forgot about that, lot sex with Josy since then one track mind
always good when the Glorious Lime shows up (y)

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Wow, you've really delved into the intricacies of Bella's character and her dynamic with the MC in BADIK. It's impressive how you've dissected each detail of her emotional journey, from the cracks in her poker face to the depth of her humor and the weight of her past.

It's clear that Bella's complexity adds a unique flavor to the game, especially when juxtaposed with the other characters. Her emotional turmoil and internal struggles make her more than just another love interest; she's a fully fleshed-out individual with her own set of challenges and strengths.

Your speculation about future episodes and potential storylines is intriguing. The possibility of James resurfacing and the looming question of Bella's biological clock add layers of anticipation to the narrative. Personally, I lean towards hoping that James doesn't make a return in the upcoming updates. It would be a bit unexpected, given that many are anticipating his reappearance.

You've clearly put a lot of thought into dissecting Bella's character journey and pondering what might lie ahead for her. Your keen eye for detail and deep insights about her character are fascinating. Thanks for sharing your take on things :unsure:
Thank you. I've long since lost count of how many times I've played this from start to the latest episode and I still find new details. I get an idea in my head on how a specific choice might affect later events and have to check. In episode 10 Jill confronts the MC about a photo of him and Derek messing up Tybalt's room so I wondered if the photo would be different if you let Derek do that bit. It was disappointing that it wasn't but I had to check. Another thing I wondered about was if it was possible to have a tie with Derek on the Hell Week points. Yes you can have a tie. It doesn't have much of an effect but finding out was really fun. So I do these new runs and I typically read the main girl interactions looking for details that I've missed or possibly change. It all adds up and my mental image of the girls gets more and more detailed. And Bella was my favourite from the start so I've really soaked up those details.

Reactions: Winterstale

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
oh yes now I remember Jill really got it back then almost forgot about that, lot sex with Josy since then one track mind
always good when the Glorious Lime shows up (y)
Until he wants to give an opinion about Josy, right? ;)

I know, we sent them there
Jill has been targeted here since the early days of this thread. What she was not: Raccoon, Goblin, Banana Monster, etc. Nature loves balance. And for the sake of balance, we need to invite them here more, now Jill will be admired here. It would also be nice to add some active Quinn fans here so that KARAMBA doesn't get bored.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not, and Jill fans have been absent since the Great Banana Purge.

So it's nice seeing someone representing Jill.
life for Jill's fans has never been easy even in the early days (when she involves the school board despite MC's wishes, the idiotic face on the date, when she cuckblocks Mc and Bella...), plus DPC, from chapter 6 onward, decided to complicate it for them. so they chose a low profile, but from the votes I wouldn't say they are a minority.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thank you. I've long since lost count of how many times I've played this from start to the latest episode and I still find new details. I get an idea in my head on how a specific choice might affect later events and have to check. In episode 10 Jill confronts the MC about a photo of him and Derek messing up Tybalt's room so I wondered if the photo would be different if you let Derek do that bit. It was disappointing that it wasn't but I had to check. Another thing I wondered about was if it was possible to have a tie with Derek on the Hell Week points. Yes you can have a tie. It doesn't have much of an effect but finding out was really fun. So I do these new runs and I typically read the main girl interactions looking for details that I've missed or possibly change. It all adds up and my mental image of the girls gets more and more detailed. And Bella was my favourite from the start so I've really soaked up those details.
I'll put it under spoiler so if you want to find out for yourself you're free

a tie with Derek is possible, and in that case whoever had sex with the teacher wins

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Until he wants to give an opinion about Josy, right? ;)

Jill has been targeted here since the early days of this thread. What she was not: Raccoon, Goblin, Banana Monster, etc. Nature loves balance. And for the sake of balance, we need to invite them here more, now Jill will be admired here. It would also be nice to add some active Quinn fans here so that KARAMBA doesn't get bored.
depends on what the opinion is;);) jk everyone got the right to there opinion mostly:Kappa: Now that the banana has split Jill gets less hate then she used to just as Maya got more popular with ep10 other then pointing out her reading skills

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
depends on what the opinion is;);) jk everyone got the right to there opinion mostly:Kappa: Now that the banana has split Jill gets less hate then she used to just as Maya got more popular with ep10 other then pointing out her reading skills
Maya just need to learn one simple rule: Trust, but verify. Even if it's your dad, don't matter who. Specially for a person like Patrick. And because of that, she looked the most desperate person in Ep.10. Don't deserve the hate for that, but she should learn this lesson.
Banana Jill was just fun memeing, miss that days after Ep.9.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Maya just need to learn one simple rule: Trust, but verify. Even if it's your dad, don't matter who. Specially for a person like Patrick. And because of that, she looked the most desperate person in Ep.10. Don't deserve the hate for that, but she should learn this lesson.
Banana Jill was just fun memeing, miss that days after Ep.9.
For trusting no but for not reading yes Maya does deserve some hate for that

Reactions: Scopelophila
Jul 29, 2017
I love silly Jill and her banana costume,
Glad she's on the pill for I always fill her womb.
I love Maya and her sass,
Even if concrete is as smooth as her ass.
I love every girl I fuck,
Whether they're gay or can only suck.
Maybe I'm greedy, maybe I'm a simp,
Or maybe my heart is as big as a blimp.
1000006424.gif

But one thing is true, and for that I am dumb,
For I can never compete with Joshy, whose mouth is filled with cum.

Jul 29, 2017
bro i cant go with sage, jill and isabella at the same time. scrappy's mod allows to me do that. am i missing some options?
Maybe I wasn't very clear. Sancho's mod will not simulate a harem path, because a harem is not normally possible. His mod won't outright change the game like that, because it's too risky. He can bend things at best, like changing certain variables in a safe way.

Just make multiple saves for specific girls instead of trying to break the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes