felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
today we're going to have the status update which doesn't say anything, except that DPK likes to write words one after the other even if he doesn't say anything
don't be pessimistic, the report might even contain some news about some feature that DPC knows we have been looking forward to.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
don't be pessimistic, the report might even contain some news about some feature that DPC knows we have been looking forward to.
I like your enthusiasm, but since season 3 I have lost a little enthusiasm, between the freeroam use more than necessary, the animations in 60fps (you will see that one day he will put them in 120fps) and the status update that you can copy and paste them for other visual novels because they are so generic, I can't help but be pessismist :cry:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Okay, I've organised my thoughts a bit. I can like really, really stretch this to the point that condom never goes on the MC and the rule would be intact, but even so Quinn definitely had the condom on hand and there is absolutely no reason for her not to make him swallow it.

Details, Roger, details. You've got to pay attention to the details.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Out of curiosity, I looked into what else the winning (or losing) of the Cumpetition contributes to.

I don't think I have ever seen this scene play out like this before:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's nothing, we can let it slide considering that Derek hooks up with Wendy.
gota throw that fuckwit a bone since he doesn't have one himself.
:ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Derek should take his own advice and move on from Ashley. He's been at B&R almost an entire semester and has been hung up on her the entire time. So far, he's only hooked up with just 4 girls: Ashley, Wendy, Crabby and Granny.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not really. Quinn never puts a condom on the MC and he just pretends to cum. Why does she play along and pretend to make him swallow? Probably because it would be more humiliating for her to let others know that he considers humiliation preferable to fucking her raw.

Choosing to lose the cum-petition is to protect Derek and defy Quinn for the price of people THINKING the MC lost and swallowed a condom full of his own jizz. Bros before hoes.
I've never lost a CUM petition, it's disgusting. But overall, you can see for yourself, he swallowed it. Even with a condom, but it still gets inside him.. So now he still Joshy, but with protection. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Steuan

Formerly 'Zerdusch'
May 3, 2024
How many episodes will the game have? 12 or 16?
DPC said 15-17. But I think 16 is the last one and there will be an epilogue after that.

December 2024 - EP11
December 2025 - EP12 (Season 3 final)
December 2029 - EP16 (The final)

and...

Summer of 2030 - Epilogue

Reactions: Riaman

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, all things considered protecting Derek's dignity is probably a lost cause, so you might as well win the cum-petition.

Still for Bella's happiness I would make the MC swallow a thousand condoms! After all it's him doing it, not me.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
DPC said 15-17. But I think 16 is the last one and there will be an epilogue after that.

December 2024 - EP11
December 2025 - EP12 (Season 3 final)
December 2029 - EP16 (The final)

and...

Summer of 2030 - Epilogue
He will sure for take his sweet time considering this will be probably his last game. No way he is putting another decade for another AVN.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah, all things considered protecting Derek's dignity is probably a lost cause, so you might as well win the cum-petition.

Still for Bella's happiness I would make the MC swallow a thousand condoms! After all it's him doing it, not me.
It's been a while since I've gone through these earlier episodes.
But Bella's involvement in that escapes me. You'll have to refresh my memory.

Reactions: Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,517 Votes