Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I think of Quinn's story as more of a "taming the succubus" kinda thing. She'll be addicted to broccoli by the end of it.

One day two broccoli stems, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured broccoli stem called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured broccoli stem was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured broccoli stem, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through."

"The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".

:ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
One day two broccoli stems, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured broccoli stem called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured broccoli stem was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured broccoli stem, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through."

"The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".

:ROFLMAO:
You forgot to mention that the surviving stem (after brain removal surgery), not only survived, but also became Josy's first simp. :WeSmart:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
What's with your new found obsession with moon face and her crater skin?
It's amusing the things people will get hung up on. I always assumed the texture of her skin had more to do with the implication of makeup like foundation or something, I've seen this similarly irl.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm just obsess with Josy my Queen :love: :love: :love: Alady Alady.
Maya is easy to make fun of but she is better looking then Quinn and got better skin. I bet Lynette today has better skin then Quinn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's ok to not like somebody, but you don't need to go around making up stuff. There's nothing wrong with Quinn's skin, she keeps it looking clean.

As opposed to sandpaper Maya looking like she hasn't bathed in months.

Also Lynette has been dead for 20 years, so she won't have decayed skin but no skin.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and Awry90
4.80 star(s) 1,519 Votes