Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Missing pics are a server issue. I couldn't get them on any American or Australian servers. Switched VPN to UK and everything came back. Reuploaded the gorgeous ass pics and everything is fine for me now.

Reactions: VOYEUR

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
One of the most gorgeous,hypnotic,fullest,roundest,
juiciest asses that can sit on my face for hours until i have swallowed all her most delicious juices and she moans and groans with pleasure.. :love::love:
View attachment 3652237
I know most people's eyes go right for the bouncing ass and it is a great ass but mine went to Riona first, something about her expression and tongue was hotter for me for some reason :love:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She refused to sleep with Stephen, which was a condition for receiving "free tuition." At the end of Episode 6, we see Stephen cancel her funding written for Mona Davis, deleting the record, after this Mona leaves campus with her suitcases. She left.
For now we don't sure if we will see her again, but this plot bomb against Burke is possible.
I don't think it is exactly like that.

Mona refuses to have sex, or at any rate anything sexual, with Burke, but this does not seem to be an insurmountable obstacle at least from what we hear in the next day's dialogue with Quinn.
Mona's situation then becomes more complicated as she lets slip details of Quinn's affairs in front of Lily, becoming effectively unreliable.

I then think it's much more likely that Mona will be the one to leave, having by now at HOTs scorched earth, than being kicked out by Burke. Mona only finds out about the free tuition later, so a way to pay her tuition she should have already had.

once she leaves, it's normal for the scholarship to be cancelled.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
For starters, Mona had/has the best ass in the game, after Bianca of course..
It actually looked "normal".
:cool:
the best 5 asses were at cum-petetion and Jojo at gym and Jill when take the beat up mc in her room

Not lying just facts Josy got the best story

From a certain point of view ;)
Darkwen Kenobi: "Geralt Quinn is evil"
Geralt Skywalker: "from my point of view Josy is evil"
Darkwen Kenobi: "Well then you are lost"
;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
Kenobi: only a sith deals in extremes
some time later
Kenobi: well then you are lost
hmmm:unsure: the stephan emperor should have kenobi as new sith lord and save Rio from the republic vinny:ROFLMAO:
while C3PO MC goes up and down with his R2D2 Derek friend and they do useless shit as they used to do it

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't think it is exactly like that.

Mona refuses to have sex, or at any rate anything sexual, with Burke, but this does not seem to be an insurmountable obstacle at least from what we hear in the next day's dialogue with Quinn.
Mona's situation then becomes more complicated as she lets slip details of Quinn's affairs in front of Lily, becoming effectively unreliable.

I then think it's much more likely that Mona will be the one to leave, having by now at HOTs scorched earth, than being kicked out by Burke. Mona only finds out about the free tuition later, so a way to pay her tuition she should have already had.

once she leaves, it's normal for the scholarship to be cancelled.
Or this was an additional incentive for Burke to “cut off her oxygen.” He really didn't like that rumors about free tuition being spread, and he did something about it in Ep.10. Of course, staying in HOTs after the incident would have been bad for Mona, but she could have just moved back to the dorms if she had stayed in college. I think she simply didn't have the money to pay for college and was forced to leave. ("free tuition" was her only option) So I'm sure Burke is the reason for her leaving. He protected himself for a while.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Or this was an additional incentive for Burke to “cut off her oxygen.” He really didn't like that rumors about free tuition being spread, and he did something about it in Ep.10. Of course, staying in HOTs after the incident would have been bad for Mona, but she could have just moved back to the dorms if she had stayed in college. I think she simply didn't have the money to pay for college and was forced to leave. ("free tuition" was her only option) So I'm sure Burke is the reason for her leaving. He protected himself for a while.
it could be that it was Burke who pressured Mona directly or indirectly through Quinn, so he was the one who kicked her out, it's possible.

but the money argument doesn't hold water. Mona doesn't know about the free tuition when she signs up for BR, she finds out when Quinn tells her and Maya about it, so somehow she had a way to pay it off already, a student debt or something.
Then it's so much money, it's only natural that she'd be interested.

going to the dorm would only solve part of her problems, the friendship with Camilla would still be over and living at BR as Quinn's unwanted would still not be easy.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Burke is an arsehole. If I was in charge of a prostitution ring, I would make sure all my beautiful ladies were treated with lots of love and kindness, but I bet that's not what that bastard does.

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
it could be that it was Burke who pressured Mona directly or indirectly through Quinn, so he was the one who kicked her out, it's possible.

but the money argument doesn't hold water. Mona doesn't know about the free tuition when she signs up for BR, she finds out when Quinn tells her and Maya about it, so somehow she had a way to pay it off already, a student debt or something.
Then it's so much money, it's only natural that she'd be interested.

going to the dorm would only solve part of her problems, the friendship with Camilla would still be over and living at BR as Quinn's unwanted would still not be easy.
It makes sense. And that makes Burke an even bigger asshole because he arranged for a student to be expelled to cover up his corruption.
Did he this through Quinn or by himself, he is a main villain in prostituting ring.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes