mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Frodo can resist the Rings power. He is trying to quit the addiction. Gollum is a full blown junkie with no intention of controlling himself even if he dies from it.

Which one is a fit for Darkwen?
You're looking too deep into things...:rolleyes:
We all know how much Darkwen likes Josy. That's exactly why I cast him in the role of Frodo. The whole joke is meant for him :WeSmart::sneaky:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
MC: What did you hear, the fact that Jacob has crabs or that he got Arieth pregnant?
Zoey: that jacob did what?
MC: Well you see there's a girl named arieth, she's a nymphomaniac and I think she's fucked half the male population of the university including jacob.
Zoey: but how did she get pregnant.
MC: Arieth is pretty retarded. The point is that the guys and I have a bet to see who will be the father and my bet is on jacob.
Zoey:.........
MC: anyway take this.
Zoey: what is this.
MC: Cream to kill pubic lice. I heard you were with jacob you're going to need it. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go downtown with quinn to save my side hoe riona.
it is close to perfect work, just one thing not correct. she is the main hoe

i am wondering, dawe how can be still alive? Jill look for sure can kill
maybe dpc will give a scene where she kick the balls of this guy

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
it is close to perfect work, just one thing not correct. she is the main hoe

i am wondering, dawe how can be still alive? Jill look for sure can kill
maybe dpc will give a scene where she kick the balls of this guy
She's still our sweet Jillybean here, hasn't been corrupted by Tremolo's dick yet :devilish:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
what you are talking about, however, does not happen automatically.

you have to prove Patrick's blackmail, and how do you do that? with Maya and Derek testifying against their father? and if he goes to jail, who takes care of Ellen?

Ellen represents Patrick's plot armor, as long as she's around, nothing important can happen to him. so either she dies or Patrick comes to his senses.

and that will basically be the solution to Maya's problem
This isn't about Patrick going to prison. An unpleasant conversation with a lawyer can be very convincing. This is where Patrick comes to his senses.

Patrick could also come to his senses if Helen finds out about what Patrick is doing to her daughter, because it could then lead to an unpleasant conversation between Helen and Patrick.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This isn't about Patrick going to prison. An unpleasant conversation with a lawyer can be very convincing. This is where Patrick comes to his senses.

Patrick could also come to his senses if Helen finds out about what Patrick is doing to her daughter, because it could then lead to an unpleasant conversation between Helen and Patrick.
it is much better that Patrick changes his mind out of 'love', out of remorse, than out of fear of what a lawyer tells him.

then fear is strange, there are those who give in and there are those who become even crazier

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes