Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
r.jpg

One thing I've noticed is DPC like to have darker lighting during intimate scenes which sometimes leads to a grayish skin tone of the Li.The most prominent one is Maya scenes during ep 2 or 3 (don't remember exactly which one).This has improved alot now with Jill,bella scenes but Maya still has the problem with her scene at the party looking a bit weird.
Yes, Sage suffers from the grays in dark scenes as well.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Gyus can someone help me? My game crashes without error. My savegame:

The game has built in “crashes” at certain points if you used a modded save at any point. When is it crashing?

You’ll need to download and use the up to date cheat mods to bypass these crashes if that is the case.

Reactions: chuckypetya

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Never trust someone who has a mustache.

I live by these rules. Never trust someone:
- Has a mustache
- Has a unibrow
- Has a shifty eye
- Last name is Peterson or any other variation
- Wears a clown costume
- Wears birkenstock, crocs, and socks & sandals
- Anyone who says "I have an alibi. I was at the movies. Look, I have movie stubs"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Out of the all the possible choices in the scene, you picked like the two worst ones, I don't know how you do it considering the best one of the bunch - Camila was there. But it's to be expected of Chip AchedCroissant, who has the tremendous talent of picking the worst characters. :Kappa:
Camila's ass is the least visible thing her clothes cover her ass and with Josy it's the same the desk covers her ass I think you need glasses maybe and age makes you blind grandpa
ep8_english1.jpg

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Camila's ass is the least visible thing her clothes cover her ass and with Josy it's the same the desk covers her ass I think you need glasses maybe and age makes you blind grandpa
View attachment 1624803
You can tell the shape of Camila's ass just by looking. It's undisputedly the best one by far in that classroom.

Besides you're just trying to get away from the fact that you're bad at picking characters. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes