anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hell, you can do a little exercise, just go through older episodes, pick a random render with its respective lines of dialogue and see if and/or how it would ruin the story for you.
For example, if DPC released the render below as a preview, dialogue included, without any added context, would it ruin the experience for you?
For me I think it'd just intrigue me and leave me wondering which posters and what is up with that, but for the doctor this is probably the equivalent of leaking the whole game's story...

View attachment 3616412
Even if that was the case he has never released a render with dialogue, this picture without dialogue would have revealed nothing about ep 10, as would probably 5800 of the renders from that episode (68 being spoilers is probably still generous).

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
View attachment 3616100
I'M DOING MY BEST I SWEAR
View attachment 3616121
my first thought was to send you to joshy. no one will school you better in the ways of the chick. however, over exposure to joshy runs the risk of watching diks fuck your chick while you patiently await cummy kisses, and signing up for advanced gender studies. this is a fate i do not wish for you.

or.......you can trigger the brat, punch troy, pelt tybalt with tennis balls, and snap (tasteful) dick pics. then just open the dev console and type chick=10, so maya can pretend it didnt happen. win/win

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen after the release of Episode 14: "Their breakup is coming, I can feel it"
They are going to breakup there no way the game end and you get both girls they aren't going to make it (as a throuple) I think it will be with in next two eps if not then no solo before end of game. But the bottom line is it will happen sure I could be wrong but to me Josy and Maya staying a couple is the most unlikely outcome in the whole game

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scopelophila

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
They are going to breakup there no way the game end and you get both girls they aren't going to make it (as a throuple) I think it will be with in next two eps if not then no solo before end of game. But the bottom line is it will happen sure I could be wrong but to me Josy and Maya staying a couple is the most unlikely outcome in the whole game
1715214330148.png
On a serious note though, there's a reason why when the MC spends time with one of them, they keep bringing up that they're leaving the other one out of it. There are other signs as well obviously, something has to change with their relationship if they're not going to break up.

Reactions: hozey and Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3617012
On a serious note though, there's a reason why when the MC spends time with one of them, they keep bringing up that they're leaving the other one out of it. There are other signs as well obviously, something has to change with their relationship if they're not going to break up.
Totally agree Josy don't even bat an eye about Maya not being there so it would take a massive change for it not to happen. Josy and Maya probably know its coming deep down but DPC will try to milk all the pain out of it he can me on the other hand will probably laugh:p

Reactions: Scopelophila
Mar 2, 2022
Art Day Summary
For those interested in the art day but who are not in DPC's discord I compiled the choices and the final renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC is still rendering the final renders and then they will be posted on patreon. He's projecting a couple of days.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes