• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Is this game a scam, like Waifu Academy or Summertime Saga? Because the game's pretty good, and I sure hope author is meeting his set deadlines.
Only if you consider waiting 6 months a scam :LUL: but seriously I don't think a single episode of BADIK has been delayed or pushed back. He's consistently released episodes every 6 months.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is this game a scam, like Waifu Academy or Summertime Saga? Because the game's pretty good, and I sure hope author is meeting his set deadlines.
The dev uses pretty wide range on his deadlines, in other words : he does not set them, atleast not publicly...
However his updates have been steady and there's not many devs delivering quality and amount of content like DPC does.
He regularly gives updates on where he is in his development on his patreon and/or in his discord channel.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017

I don't think he has set deadlines, but I would say it's no scam. It might, if something goes wrong, never see completion, but a monthly Patreon is getting their money's worth so far, with episodes being released. A scam attempt wouldn't have this much content in it before getting abandoned.

kosmivoyager

Feb 20, 2021
Only if you consider waiting 6 months a scam :LUL: but seriously I don't think a single episode of BADIK has been delayed or pushed back. He's consistently released episodes every 6 months.
Check the history of Being a DIK, DPC is absolutely not know as a scammer.
The dev uses pretty wide range on his deadlines, in other words : he does not set them, atleast not publicly...
However his updates have been steady and there's not many devs delivering quality and amount of content like DPC does.
He regularly gives updates on where he is in his development on his patreon and/or in his discord channel.
I don't think he has set deadlines, but I would say it's no scam. It might, if something goes wrong, never see completion, but a monthly Patreon is getting their money's worth so far, with episodes being released. A scam attempt wouldn't have this much content in it before getting abandoned.
No, he doesn't miss his deadlines because he has no deadlines. Episodes do take an awfully long time to arrive though.
Thanks for the replies, looking forward to see this game get more content then.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Guys can anyone give me a save file with bella sex ending?
and another one with Jill sex ending?
but both full DIK
Thank you.!

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
GD! 1745 pages?! This is awesome!

But seriously, I know she's not a LI, can Riona go back to looking Hot AF? She's cute w/o the makeup and all but all I want IS Riona. Not a huge boob fan, so I gotta put up with the Huge Boob LI.

My choices would be:

1. Riona
2. Lily
3. Sarah
4. Riona

Then maybe Quin (IDK though, she still has skank written all over her). Anyway, enjoying the game, part of my Top 5!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Okay guys. Important question here. I'm sure dalli or Warscared can build some theory on this.
View attachment 1625011
How can you get up 8 times if you fell only 7?
To fall you need to stand, so at the beginning of the process you are standing.
So. Fall first time, get up first time.. (repeat x7)
Fall seventh time, get up seventh time.
So now you are standing again. You can't fall down again cause you already fell 7 times. How can you get up for the eight time then?
Mystery indeed.
she was doing a blowjob and therefore the 1st time she fell down she was not up to begin with?

also 7 bad relationships and 8 boyfriends so the meaning stands even at love attemps you only need to be right once to get the happy ending even if you fuck up 7 times along the way you just gotta fall in love 8 times!

as for who the boyfriends/lovers where i will leave it to Dalli... i will say however that Tommy for sure broke them all in a missdirected attempt at protecting Josy from a broken heart!

Also right now Josy is on +2 if you are on her path since she as a girlfriend and a boyfriend! or else she is +1 if she was indeed standing the 1st time she fell which is not proven in any way!

Just wait until the nude beach enthusiast shows up. :Kappa:
not an enthusiast i am a conneissouer!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coinzell and shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys can anyone give me a save file with bella sex ending?
and another one with Jill sex ending?
but both full DIK
Thank you.!
WoW ! :LOL: Pretty sure that's not gonna work but instead of creating it yourself ( if you know how :KEK: ) keep waiting on one ! :p:ROFLMAO:

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Okay, I've found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.

If you know how to enable the developer console (unren), you can also set the cheatcat variable to "".
cheatcat=""

You will still need the update8.rpy file.
Got one for v0.8.2, just in case it needs it?

Oct 19, 2020
I recently complete massive dik run. It started as solo Sage but quickly turned others but with every girl. I just wanna say people who completed solo girl run are have big patience. I tried it and barely completed but its not even successful one. Idk u guys how to achieve it. Just hats off them who completes.

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
I can't believe that the objectively best VN on the market is going to take like 2 years to get a season 3, it is even big on Steam, how come it's going to take so long? I got really immersed into the story and the characters and now we don't even get the Halloween party before the end of season 2?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't believe that the objectively best VN market is going to take like 2 years to get a season 3, it is even big on Steam, how come it's going to take so long? I got really immersed into the story and the characters and now we don't even get the Halloween party before the end of season 2?
Lately the wait time for a chapter has been getting closer and closer to 6 months, so 4 chapters per season is very close to 2 years.

The hope is that the time will not be extended for the next releases, but for example the ninth chapter will already wait longer, at best it will be released in July, which would be 8 months from the eighth

we hope it remains an exception (justified by several reasons)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
she was doing a blowjob and therefore the 1st time she fell down she was not up to begin with?

also 7 bad relationships and 8 boyfriends so the meaning stands even at love attemps you only need to be right once to get the happy ending even if you fuck up 7 times along the way you just gotta fall in love 8 times!

as for who the boyfriends/lovers where i will leave it to Dalli... i will say however that Tommy for sure broke them all in a missdirected attempt at protecting Josy from a broken heart!

Also right now Josy is on +2 if you are on her path since she as a girlfriend and a boyfriend! or else she is +1 if she was indeed standing the 1st time she fell which is not proven in any way!
It could also have something to do with the Hell Weeks decision. If the MC behaves correctly and cheats only once with Magnar, which all DIK's catch on to and let it count as a weak pass, the Hell Week result will be 7-7. Derek wins because that's just what Tommy decides. Then Derek and the MC throw the balls at the preps. So the last 8 task is done by both together. Still no clear winner. But now the DIK's find out that Derek cheated. :unsure:

The granny fuck of Derek was not accidental. Derek did everything to win, so he found an old teacher from B&R and made a deal. She comes by the car wash action and Derek sacrifices himself. But if the DIK's help at the nursing home, Rusty and Tommy will find out. So after that it's 7-8 for the MC. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes