Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
It’s a Japanese proverb that’s been slightly bastardised. Nature of their language it doesn’t perfectly translate, especially with our grammar.
1643656848294.png

It is a metaphorical saying, the same as saying "give 120% of yourself".
It's about overcoming, if you fall down 7 times you have to be willing to get up 8... I mean, it's not literal.
1643656878807.png

If the proverb was, “Fall down 7 times, get up 7 times”, that would be super lame. That would mean to do the bare minimum.

But gettting up 8 times - that means to strive beyond expectations.

It’s like if you annoy me, I wont just kill you, I’ll kill your whole family…

…Ok, maybe it doesn’t quite mean that. :unsure:
1643656967601.png

I especially liked part about killing. Giving me some Postal 2 vibes.:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she was doing a blowjob and therefore the 1st time she fell down she was not up to begin with?

also 7 bad relationships and 8 boyfriends so the meaning stands even at love attemps you only need to be right once to get the happy ending even if you fuck up 7 times along the way you just gotta fall in love 8 times!

as for who the boyfriends/lovers where i will leave it to Dalli... i will say however that Tommy for sure broke them all in a missdirected attempt at protecting Josy from a broken heart!

Also right now Josy is on +2 if you are on her path since she as a girlfriend and a boyfriend! or else she is +1 if she was indeed standing the 1st time she fell which is not proven in any way!

not an enthusiast i am a conneissouer!
It could also have something to do with the Hell Weeks decision. If the MC behaves correctly and cheats only once with Magnar, which all DIK's catch on to and let it count as a weak pass, the Hell Week result will be 7-7. Derek wins because that's just what Tommy decides. Then Derek and the MC throw the balls at the preps. So the last 8 task is done by both together. Still no clear winner. But now the DIK's find out that Derek cheated. :unsure:

The granny fuck of Derek was not accidental. Derek did everything to win, so he found an old teacher from B&R and made a deal. She comes by the car wash action and Derek sacrifices himself. But if the DIK's help at the nursing home, Rusty and Tommy will find out. So after that it's 7-8 for the MC. :unsure:
1643657097079.png
I didn't understand shit. That some transcendent level of consciousness. I can't comprehend it yet.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And what if it's foreshadowing related to Halloween party? During last big event (prep's party) MC came 5 times (Sage, Lily, Camila, Josy/Maya, Sarah&Melanie), which was already commented as quite impressive. But since Sage gave him only 3 out of 5 rating, he knew that in order to actually become THE DIK, he has to sacrifice everything and pursue this dream. That's the real reason he signed up for the gym (Josy's initiative was just a lucky coincidence) - after all MC knows that the tule #1 is Cardio. Fucking Josy in the gym and preparing Nora for the same treatment is just part of the Great Plan to improve his cardio beyond the level humanity thought was achievable.
Next stop is mentioned in the begining Halloween party - MC already got to score 5, now his new goal is to rise the bar to 8 fucked girls on one party. That's why the sign says about falling and getting up - it does not refer to MC as a person, but his trusty foot-long tool, which has to get up each time.
In fact it's pretty obvious when you notice that each season is part of the MC journey:
S1 - trying to become a DIK
s2 - being a DIK
s3 - metamorphosis to become THE DIK
s4 - a great mystery for now, but I'm sure the clues are already there in the plain sight before our eyes

As you can see, now everything makes perfect sense.
S4 is obvious - The big DIK climax

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Honestly that reasoning doesn't make much sense, he would coordinate the hires so they would help him make the exact game he wants it to be, I don't see why it should make it into a different game
Well, now he spends x hours/week doing what he likes, hiring people would mean he would spend less time on doing things he likes... even if it would mean development is faster and even if it would be just as good, that would still be only something the fans will like. He himself doesn't want to go that way and i can understand, why be a manager when you want to be a creator?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well, now he spends x hours/week doing what he likes, hiring people would mean he would spend less time on doing things he likes... even if it would mean development is faster and even if it would be just as good, that would still be only something the fans will like. He himself doesn't want to go that way and i can understand, why be a manager when you want to be a creator?
That's the part of DPC that I don't understand. He always talks about how he adds up stuff as he works because he's inspired and each episode ends up being bigger than the previous one. If he keeps trying to outdo himself, he's going to get to a point where he won't release more than 1 update a year. If he really wants to be a game developer, sooner or later he's going to have to build a team, especially if he doesn't want to get burned out (which I do think that he starts showing the symptoms of).

Inceton, Stone Fox Studios, CheekyGimp, NLT Games - all those guys have teams. NLT especially, drops releases at an alarming rate. I mean he finished 3 games, by the time it took DPC to get to the halfway mark of BaDIK. Inceton is working on two games at the same time. CheekyGimp released 21 episodes since in a period of 3.5 years, about the same period of time, do you know how many DPC released - 8. Stone Fox Studios is the newest developer of the bunch and those guys really aren't making that much money but their game is amazing (if you haven't played it, check it out, it's probably a top 5 game on this site), and it's just a team of 2 people doing it and I'm amazed they are putting out updates of this quality.

Which leads me to believe that DPC is selfish and doesn't want to share the spotlight. This is his creation and he wants that fact to be known, thinking that it's going to be some world-beater. If he found himself people that are talented and motivated as he is, I'm sure that the development process would speed up significantly, but I guess we'll never see that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can't believe that the objectively best VN market is going to take like 2 years to get a season 3, it is even big on Steam, how come it's going to take so long? I got really immersed into the story and the characters and now we don't even get the Halloween party before the end of season 2?
Fellow halloween party devotee, I feel your pain. :cry:

Calling Riona "Rhyona" isn't as bad as felicemastronzo calling Nicole "Nichole". :Kappa:
What about Felice always calling Cathy, "Cathe" ? That disrespect is well deserved, however

Revenge for that numpty woman taking her fucking panties off to give a blowjob. How in the hell did she ever get a job working at university :rolleyes:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What about Felice always calling Cathy, "Cathe" ? That disrespect is well deserved, however

Revenge for that numpty woman taking her fucking panties off to give a blowjob. How in the hell did she ever get a job working at university :rolleyes:
Cathy gave me a PTSD due to her retarded decision. Now I panic every time some character takes off her panties that they somehow will end up in Bella's car. :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Cathy gave me a PTSD due to her retarded decision. Now I panic every time some character takes off her panties that they somehow will end up in Bella's car. :ROFLMAO:
As long as that PTSD stays in game and doesn't bleed over into rl. Don't lie, after watching that scene with "Cathe" the next time you had sexy time with your lady, you had a bad flashback to BaDIK. I'm like...Um, babe, you gonna pick those up or just leave them on the floor like a goddamn caveman? Of course she is confused, but F95 DIK brothers understand. Never take the chance that these bitchez will leave evidence.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
As long as that PTSD stays in game and doesn't bleed over into rl. Don't lie, after watching that scene with "Cathe" the next time you had sexy time with your lady, you had a bad flashback to BaDIK. I'm like...Um, babe, you gonna pick those up or just leave them on the floor like a goddamn caveman? Of course she is confused, but F95 DIK brothers understand. Never take the chance that these bitchez will leave evidence.
When that happens, I remember the Cathy scene and what happened afterwards with Bella and give her the thousand yard stare, which creeps her out and kills the mood. :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

• Hey there
Reactions: Kellermann
Oct 19, 2020
DPC is being hypocrite on hire some staff. He said only gets help at proof reading etc.
But if i remember correctly on 2d pics they were some dislike and many people didn't like it. They were too thick.
Didn't he says i didn't make the 2d pics. Someone else did. I can't remember who.

This is the way i remember. Correct me if im wrong.
Again with best regards, Thanks.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
DPC is being hypocrite on hire some staff. He said only gets help at proof reading etc.
But if i remember correctly on 2d pics they were some dislike and many people didn't like it. They were too thick.
Didn't he says i didn't make the 2d pics. Someone else did. I can't remember who.

This is the way i remember. Correct me if im wrong.
Again with best regards, Thanks.
He didn’t write the music either, nor did he create the base models for any of the characters, and heaps of the props aren’t originals. He didn’t even create Renpy. That lying sack of shit! :eek::poop:

Oct 19, 2020
He didn’t write the music either, nor did he create the base models for any of the characters, and heaps of the props aren’t originals. He didn’t even create Renpy. That lying sack of shit! :eek::poop:
Nah, man. You get it wrong. Im talking about his hypocrisy about hireing staff. If he can order someone to make 2d arts.
He can hire people for other stuff too. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes