• vanilla sex

Votes: 139 25.6%
  • anal sex

Votes: 91 16.8%

• Total voters

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i'm a hopeless romantic who has been single for 24 years. can't get much worse.
Be careful what you wish for... You could have her for a gf:
malty_s_melromarc__cosplay___by_ghugj_denld43-414w-2x.jpg
Living in the same city with Al Qaeda, FSA, Taliban militants and a lot of mafia is much worse. and 2 weeks ago property rights were suspended
Agreed, that is definitely worse than no gf.

Reactions: FruitIce

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Eh tbh it's bad out here, anything might be better then nothing.
I will find you a girl when I return to Turkey. But u must ve greywolf.
Be careful what you wish for... You could have her for a gf:
View attachment 3160174

Agreed, that is definitely worse than no gf.
Todays news
ISIS militant wanted with emergency code was caught while working at Akkuyu nuclear power plant with a fake identity.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Gentle touches and sweet words? That sounds like phrase kink.
It's not a kink but rather one of the mental needs, when you want to feel loved and cared, but not because someone makes you feel physical pleasure, you know?

Those sound like the statements of an r/niceguy :unsure:
Says someone who is likely to be on the waiting list for a mental hospital. Ain't it, mister fixer? :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
For games? This obviously:
Not only it has faster RAM speed and more RAM, but also a formidable graphics card chipset is installed Nvidia RTX 4060.

For anything but games choose this one:
Also you will probably need to buy another RAM stick for this one. 8GB is not enough nowadays for a comfort work.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's not a kink but rather one of the mental needs, when you want to feel loved and cared, but not because someone makes you feel physical pleasure, you know?

Says someone who is likely to be on the waiting list for a mental hospital. Ain't it, mister fixer? :)
Oh trust me, phrase kink is very much a thing.

And I disagree, it's more like I would be on my way to a regular hospital from the beatings she would give me :love:

sample_38efd5300ceab73585c8002aa07cc45d1cc520cb.jpg

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Oh trust me, phrase kink is very much a thing.

And I disagree, it's more like I would be on my way to a regular hospital from the beatings she would give me :love:

View attachment 3364162
You can look on the same thing from different sides, isn't it? I just have a different opinion regarding phrases. For you it's only sexual stimulation, since you are calling it a kink. While I understand your opinion, I think words may give you non sexual pleasure as well, which I appreciate a little bit more than sexual. Does it make sense to you?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You can look on the same thing from different sides, isn't it? I just have a different opinion regarding phrases. For you it's only sexual stimulation, since you are calling it a kink. While I understand your opinion, I think words may give you non sexual pleasure as well, which I appreciate a little bit more than sexual. Does it make sense to you?
I cannot see it from that perspective. For one, accepting phrase is difficult for most people, myself included. For another, I've been through a lot of vanilla trauma that hinders my ability to connect with people. It was only after participating on this site that I realized that it's less diminished while interacting in a warm, friendly, kinky context such as over the love of eroge games.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave