• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
anyone got a full gallery save? i'm missing a few more scenes i've no clue how to get.
i did find some of the evil paths.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
acutally can anyone confirm if it indeed has prostitution content ... i put that tag based on a comment i saw on the itchio page
I guess you could call the fact that man pay with sex in demons land prostitution if you really wanted to. But anal is nowhere to be found in the game and somehow found it's way to the genre. Also I don't think corruption fits the game since the MC doesn't really corrupt anyone, and that's how most people will take it. Femdom also seems like a bit of a stretch (only fits one scene which is also a bad end).

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
Yep, the download is v4.0. HMO confirmed on itch.io that they forgot to change the version number

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Seems pretty good so far. I certainly like the art. Looking forward to seeing this progress.

That said, even when trying to be nice to everyone, the MC seems to treat Sophia like a pest. I hope to see that change.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
I guess you could call the fact that man pay with sex in demons land prostitution if you really wanted to. But anal is nowhere to be found in the game and somehow found it's way to the genre. Also I don't think corruption fits the game since the MC doesn't really corrupt anyone, and that's how most people will take it. Femdom also seems like a bit of a stretch (only fits one scene which is also a bad end).
thanks ... so anal and corruption are not there keeping prostitution and femdom as the contents are still there

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
BizzareHolyLand [v3.0] [HMO] - Original Size:916.95

Compressed* version for Win (510.23Mb):
- -

* This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyNot

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
BizzareHolyLand [v3.0] [HMO] - Original Size:916.95

Compressed* version for Win (510.23Mb):
- MEGA -

* This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Can you do this for android? Or can you upload the android version to Mega

shota486

Sep 14, 2020
Can someone explain me how to play this on android?
I downloaded the apk but now i have the files like:
Assets
lib
Meta- INF
Res
android manifest
classes.dex

but theres no app or .exe to run.

yhj3388

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
There are no less than 5 jump tag errors in the game, please fix them as soon as possible

Reactions: Dammit

Dr.Dom

Aug 27, 2018
Whenever I try to run the game renpy gives me this error:

Exception: Could not find font u'fonts/ParmaPetit-Normal.ttf'.

KCNC11

Oct 2, 2020
Hey is there a way to download the original apk not the compressed one using mega? Pls send mega link if you know

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes