RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Why this thread is not active? I mean im at chapter 3 and game is really beatiful with nice scenes.I have 2 more questions tho how often this game gets an update and is there going to be anal sex in the future?

CappoUnknown

Formerly 'Murtagks'
Nov 13, 2017
Why this thread is not active? I mean im at chapter 3 and game is really beatiful with nice scenes.I have 2 more questions tho how often this game gets an update and is there going to be anal sex in the future?
Update: Every month
Anal Sex: Ask the dev. (The dev is not in this forum you must ask on discord)

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
wish that the text is added to the gallery, just the image alone is kinda soulless.
Does anyone know how to enter hell? In the old version just need to make an evil choice and the demon route will show up, but now didn't find a way to trigger it
(and what's wrong with the darkseed? No way to get through it, forced to turn back. 50 regeneration is insane)

CappoUnknown

Formerly 'Murtagks'
Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(25.0) release and changelog

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:
* The story in Seablue Island is rewritten
* The story of Moira is also rewritten
* Backgrounds in Seablue Island is revamped
* Some backgrounds in Town of Lust is revamped
* Moira's model and H-scenes are all remade
* Alanis's model and H-scenes are all remade
* Pamela's model is revamped
* Amor's model is revamped
* Angelina's H-scenes in Seablue Island's arc are revamped
* Crystal's model is revamped
* Crystal's H-scenes in Seablue Island's arc are revamped
* One new scene for Accalia in the Dark Swamp
* New area - Residential District is added in Vanaland
* New character Diana and her short event are added in Floral Workshop in Vanaland
* New Louise's side story is added

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
How buggy is this? It looks interesting, but some of the reviews are offputting to say the least.

Sep 4, 2017
I am so confused, im on day 6, the main quest was supposed to continue on day 5, I have done seemingly everything there is to do at the moment.

1. I cant explore for ingredients anymore, I did it once, opened the elemental gate, met morgana, had sex, and ever since then I cant explore anymore
2. Lydia only ever says that she is preparing and needs me to no ejaculate for 1 day, I havent done anything sex related for for 3 days now, nothing changes
3. Krystine also never says anything new after the first lesson
4. I had one lesson with Angelina in the hall of guardians, and that's it, since then she's gone
5. Charlotte only ever says that I should shut up.
6. on 3f Motherland the flowershop girl only ever says the same thing, and the cathedral and the library are both explorable but empty
6b. staying the night at the flower shop crashes the game
7. I thought that maybe I had to stay outside after 23:00 seeing the game put an emphasis on it maybe being dangerous, after it turned 2600 and nothing happened I just left again.

I have absolutely no idea what to do, and i assume I broke the game by exploring and opening the elemental gate too soon.

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Is anyone else getting a lot of clutter on the screen the bath and the gathering sections stay on screen and cover characters for me

MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
can anyone show me how to access the nun route? because so far i only got angel route, demon route and red demon route, been trying to click the map from the start to find the graveyard but it give me nothing

Aquaos

Apr 2, 2020
can someone help me on how to fix this pls its like that since the healing bath tutorial (right after the intro)

MixedBerry09

Dec 17, 2020
Finally 100% everything the game currently has to offer.
Here are all my save files, but I strongly advise people to play it themselves.

Save 3-5 (After saving the fallen Archangel Louise) - Angel route
Save 4-5 (After beating the Archdemon Mara) - Demon route
Save 6-1 (Luna's side-quest that wasn't finished yet)
how to beat Mara in 7 days challenge?

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
So why are all the animations playing in a small window rather than the full screen? I am using the compressed version and imported some v012.5 saves btw, and unlocked the gallery (but it happens this way even while playing the normal game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 25.0
Size 889 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for anybody that's interested.

Reactions: 7Spear
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes