[R>Artist 3D] [S>Artist 3D] Share Blender animator seeking partner for visual novel project

3D_Dendy

Aug 9, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm a Blender animator looking for an equal partner to collaborate with on a visual novel project.

My skills:

- Importing Daz Characters to Blender with Diffeomorphic
- Basic Rigging
- Animation
- Fluid Simulations
- Physic Simulations
- Video & Audio editing in Blender

Previous Work:

To view my previous work, please visit my Twitter profile. Each video includes a detailed description of the tools used to create it:

My Twitter:

Alternatively, four animations are included in the Attachments below.

Preferred method of Contact:

Discord: 3d_dendy

Process of working together:

As I don't have a specific plot in mind, we would begin by writing a brief prologue for our visual novel and than quickly move to creating the art and animations.

Looking For:

If you enjoy working with Daz Characters in Blender and have animation experience, I would love to hear from you.
If you're interested in working with me, please reach out to me with some of your previous animation work.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

3D_Dendy

Aug 9, 2022
Bump

Still seeking a like-minded partner.

I have also added a new animation to the attachments above.
Alternatively, you can watch it on my Twitter:

bj1204.png

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Nice, animations, maybe someone have tutorials how to make? I see perfect body deformation, this is soft body ? Maybe some tips for beginer. :oops: Any way looks cool.

3D_Dendy

Aug 9, 2022
Nice, animations, maybe someone have tutorials how to make? I see perfect body deformation, this is soft body ? Maybe some tips for beginer. :oops: Any way looks cool.
When it comes to tutorials, I would recommend starting with Anime Nyan on YouTube. You can find his channel at the following link: . Additionally, he has a large Discord channel that offers plenty of tutorials. You can find the link to his Discord channel in the descriptions of his videos.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
When it comes to tutorials, I would recommend starting with Anime Nyan on YouTube. You can find his channel at the following link: . Additionally, he has a large Discord channel that offers plenty of tutorials. You can find the link to his Discord channel in the descriptions of his videos.
Thanks a lot ;)

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Very nice work in animation. I noticed in your doggy.mp4, first low angle shot the 3d model of the girl looks unnatural at the neck and head, but the next scene from above, it looks great. Fluid animation and looks sexy. I predict you will be successful if your game will have such fluid sex animations, and good looking 3d models.
I am a beginner in Blender and Unity plus know how to write a bit as well, but nothing serious or too good so I can't help you. But you should definitely finish the project and market it, maybe even put it on marketplace online, on steam or nutaku or somewhere where you can make money.