gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
not bad, just game play is repetitive. Like the art

basically only one good ending is last girl, first one husband like to be cucked its basically cheating relationship, second is Youtuber becomes total hoe, third is human toilet, last one is loving wife

Reactions: Peacekeepr

JcBC

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone know the character artist? The credit button in game doesn't work at all.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
it got very boring very fast Im not much of a rythm gamer I dont know about the ai-tag though but if it is... welll good thing i asked for a refund cus I dont support games that use ai-generated content

Kalson

Jun 27, 2021
Copy the Gamedata.json only on both file location
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\CheeseBugerSt_\Body Pay
%AppData%\..\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2909170\remote
actually, I can find any the folder name
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\CheeseBugerSt_\Body Pay or
I only have 2 folder Body Pay_Data ( include 3 folder Managed, Plugins, Resources ) and MonoBleedingEdge
where is the file you mention are in ?

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
actually, I can find any the folder name
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\CheeseBugerSt_\Body Pay or
I only have 2 folder Body Pay_Data ( include 3 folder Managed, Plugins, Resources ) and MonoBleedingEdge
where is the file you mention are in ?
"%AppData%" is a shorthand to the folder where application data is stored. It changes almost every Windows version. According to random internet website from Google search:

It's a hidden folder that resides under each user folder. It's located in C:\Users\<username>\AppData and contains program-specific information that may not relate to the program's ability to run, such as user configurations.
So no, you'll not find a folder called "%AppData%", and definitely won't find it on wherever you've put the game.
You probably can access that by using the goto feature from Explorer (was it Ctrl+L, the shortcut?), make sure to remove the drive letter before using this path. (Probably harmless if you don't but still).

simonlins

Nov 20, 2022
定期更新
發表時間
4月26日 週五

Hello, Sir!
I'm Cheese Burger Studio's secretary Sato!

We're back to report that we've added new features and fixed a few bugs!!

Please refer to the report below for more details~★
Sato's report is over!

※ Version 1.00.01 → 1.01.00
※Added features - "key settings"
· Key change function has been added to settings.
· Only “Typewriter keys” can be entered as keys.
· After changing the key, you must click the “Save” button for it to take effect.

※Added features - "Clear and bonus score display"
· Information has been added so that “clear and bonus scores”, which could previously be viewed only by clicking the “stage information popup” button at the top, can be viewed during the game.
· “Bonus score” are displayed when a “clear score” is achieved in a stage (6, 9) with a bonus R18+ scene.

※ Bugs fixed
· Fixed the issue where “target score required to unlock god” was displayed incorrectly on the R18+ god selection screen after the existing results window.
· We have resolved an issue where “Score” was incorrectly displayed as “Store” in the results window.

Reactions: Peacekeepr
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes