Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
After installing the milking device, if you talk to Luca before Ivy and select "Nori told me....", you will not be able to talk to Ivy and the game will not progress.
After the milking horizontal machine mission with the 2 girls if you go back to Luca and ask her about the collar again your game will bug, the machine and the 2 girls will appear there but u can't interract again to re-do the mission...
THanks you two , i will have a look into that this weekend.

EIT : Fixed in dev version.

Last edited:
Reactions: bfn89318

DerOli

Oct 11, 2022
Hey, My game has a bug. I can't wear the Sexy Swimsuit. She then just says that she can't run naked, but I have to wear it for the mission.

Xelztied

Jul 9, 2018
Automatically using any and all joysticks/gamepads can be quite obnoxious. Especially without any (obvious) way to disable this. Having to unplug all my controllers to have any semblance of control isn't very nice at all!
Remember: not all input devices that show as a "joystick" will rest at centered X/Y

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hey, My game has a bug. I can't wear the Sexy Swimsuit. She then just says that she can't run naked, but I have to wear it for the mission.
Fixed in dev version :)

but you can use the wardrope in Luca's base. It will allow you to wear the fetish swimwear.
1711442066967.png

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bound In Desire 0.19 (Closed Beta) (Patreon)

So.. as mentioned last weekend, i quickly finished the little tour with Milu in her Spa and then i had to calculate occlusion overnight.
No main story progression but i added the aforementioned tour. (The player needs to be collared to start the quest)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: alessandro2

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Can't wait for next update , hope hoover bike restraints will work again
Mhn.. i need to a good reason (story wise) to make them work again. Maybe later once Kyra got used to be restrained and teased at every opportunity.

Bound In Desire 0.19 (Closed Beta) (Patreon)

So.. as mentioned last weekend, i quickly finished the little tour with Milu in her Spa and then i had to calculate occlusion overnight.
No main story progression but i added the aforementioned tour. (The player needs to be collared to start the quest)

Download Win64 (mega)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
Mhn... mhn... am i being evil now and just delete the links and make new ones.. mhn...
naaaaa... i am not that evil xD
By the Way, at the moment of this writing, i only have about 1TB of free traffic left on Pcloud. So if all Pcloud links do not work anymore then the traffic is empty. (just as information ^_^)

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
Just curious, since you're at your traffic limit. Is there no way to reduce the size of the downloads? For example, have an "update only" download instead of the full game. Or is that technically not possible?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Just curious, since you're at your traffic limit. Is there no way to reduce the size of the downloads? For example, have an "update only" download instead of the full game. Or is that technically not possible?
I tried to update only route with AATOFL 8 years ago, and it never really worked. Need to test it again with new software. But i try to decrease the game a bit with textures currently.
And i mean , 1 TB should be fine , it is not like thousands of players play my game xD

Edit : I see.. something seems to be wrong with Pcloud right now. They already disabled the download even though i still have 1 tb of traffic for this month. Gues i need another File hoster >_<

Reactions: Richius

Bosss

May 1, 2017
1. I got and extremely poor performance near main base, CPU bottle neck. I got 5600x and 4080. Video card don`t go more then 40% load (outside the main base), and up to 15-25% (inside/near main base), while CPU at 100% but only one core and 1 thread (inside/near main base). While outside and far enough from base multicores starts to work properly. Also while I looking at main base being not far away from it (it`s in frame), I again receive great performance issues.
2. Playing in 4k I got text issues, it`s damm to small!. It`s too small to see. Changing DPI in windows properties, gives back 1080p picture and terrible graphics.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
1. I got and extremely poor performance near main base, CPU bottle neck. I got 5600x and 4080. Video card don`t go more then 40% load (outside the main base), and up to 15-25% (inside/near main base), while CPU at 100% but only one core and 1 thread (inside/near main base). While outside and far enough from base multicores starts to work properly. Also while I looking at main base being not far away from it (it`s in frame), I again receive great performance issues.
2. Playing in 4k I got text issues, it`s damm to small!. It`s too small to see. Changing DPI in windows properties, gives back 1080p picture and terrible graphics.
Oh dear.. what shall i say. I created this game with Unity 5.4 (ooollldddd xD)
And it never really crossed my mind that people would like to play it in 4k.
(I was just happy that it did run and that it was playable >_>)

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Oh dear.. what shall i say. I created this game with Unity 5.4 (ooollldddd xD)
And it never really crossed my mind that people would like to play it in 4k.
(I was just happy that it did run and that it was playable >_>)
Thx for reply.
Well, I can live with performance problems, but text... could you do something about it? I really can`t see given tasks, menu text (in main menu - load game, setting etc.), settings, value of settings etc. But dialog text is more or less ok to read.
Ppl now have 4k TVs, 4k monitors. So please think about it. Good day.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thx for reply.
Well, I can live with performance problems, but text... could you do something about it? I really can`t see given tasks, menu text (in main menu - load game, setting etc.), settings, value of settings etc. But dialog text is more or less ok to read.
Ppl now have 4k TVs, 4k monitors. So please think about it. Good day.
I am really sorry to say this , but i need to concentrate on my new game.
(and also need to write a option to increase the font size of the text for the new game)
Furthermore , i rather not fiddel around in old code anymore. I made this in Unityscript over 8 years ago and.. well.. it may seem a small thing to change but i would to recompile it (i do not even know if this would work) , upload it again and update my pages about the game.
So.. i am really sorry but i consider this game "finished" and i really need to concentrate on my new game (bound in desires).
I am fully aware that this does not help at all >_< , but please understand. I am not a game studio, i am a guy in a room in front of three monitors being very kinky.

EDIT : i thought you were asking for AATOFL big sorry. should be not a big problem to build in a font size option to increase the font size. >_<

Last edited:
Reactions: servadestroya

Bosss

May 1, 2017
I am really sorry to say this , but i need to concentrate on my new game.
(and also need to write a option to increase the font size of the text for the new game)
Furthermore , i rather not fiddle around in old code anymore. I made this in Unityscript over 8 years ago and.. well.. it may seem a small thing to change but i would to recompile it (i do not even know if this would work) , upload it again and update my pages about the game.
So.. i am really sorry but i consider this game "finished" and i really need to concentrate on my new game (bound in desires).
I am fully aware that this does not help at all >_< , but please understand. I am not a game studio, i am a guy in a room in front of three monitors being very kinky.
I don`t get a last part - "i consider this game "finished" and i really need to concentrate on my new game (bound in desires).". I spoke exactly about this game ((bound in desires)) in exact thread on a forum. Or you meant that instead of small problems (witch lead to recomposite code (not a small work at all) you wanna concentrate at developing game itself ? But I get you, no fix. Still, thx for yours replays.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I don`t get a last part - "i consider this game "finished" and i really need to concentrate on my new game (bound in desires).". I spoke exactly about this game ((bound in desires)) in exact thread on a forum. Or you meant that instead of small problems (witch lead to recomposite code (not a small work at all) you wanna concentrate at developing game itself ? But I get you, no fix. Still, thx for yours replays.
Big ups... big late.. oh yes it was late... when i wrote this and thought you were talking about AATOFL ... oh dear. >_<
So okay , just a new option to change font size, should be not that big of a deal (hopefully) (for bound in desire)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes