VN Ren'Py Boundless Lust [v1.0] [Farix]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 26, 2023
Renders are beautiful. Wife is sexy (Maybe will get more sexier after joining gym? :LOL: )

Definitely looking forward to next update & ofc NTR :devilish:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
good luck dev your nexy visual novel will be a succes,this isnt for me,i dont like mc hair cut.....

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i mean the pic with the hand on her shoulder says everything-it is about NTR-cheating-cuckold-swingingthemed....but why not tag it from the start!?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
i mean the pic with the hand on her shoulder says everything-it is about NTR-cheating-cuckold-swingingthemed....but why not tag it from the start!?
If you look closely, this is the hand of Mc himself, because he has a ring on him, and if you look closely at Mc’s wife, we see two different characters, look at her dress... I got the feeling that this is like love and corruption... I myself am not a fan of NTR, it would be interesting if the plot turned out to be about how a couple decides to have fun, guessing which side to go on, like a married couple or like a mischievous relationship, but only without NTR... it’s time to come up with something new for a game with a couple, otherwise NTR is everywhere and it's the same thing...

I don’t know if the developer really follows the plot of the NTR, but it would be nice if he follows the story that I wrote above, because many NTR games or swinging love to spoil the original story and completely destroy the couple by deceiving each other... the wife fucks with all sorts of people, the husband is some kind of cuckold... we've seen a lot of similar things...
need to come up with a balance like a swing style for corruption without any NTR... or a romantic plot where a couple must resist temptation among other people,there is nothing wrong with staying faithful to each other, but at the same time looking for perverted ideas together for privacy...

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
If you look closely, this is the hand of Mc himself, because he has a ring on him, and if you look closely at Mc’s wife, we see two different characters, look at her dress... I got the feeling that this is like love and corruption... I myself am not a fan of NTR, it would be interesting if the plot turned out to be about how a couple decides to have fun, guessing which side to go on, like a married couple or like a mischievous relationship, but only without NTR... it’s time to come up with something new for a game with a couple, otherwise NTR is everywhere and it's the same thing...

I don’t know if the developer really follows the plot of the NTR, but it would be nice if he follows the story that I wrote above, because many NTR games or swinging love to spoil the original story and completely destroy the couple by deceiving each other... the wife fucks with all sorts of people, the husband is some kind of cuckold... we've seen a lot of similar things...
need to come up with a balance like a swing style for corruption without any NTR... or a romantic plot where a couple must resist temptation among other people,there is nothing wrong with staying faithful to each other, but at the same time looking for perverted ideas together for privacy...
Maybe.

BTW, I just tried it. There's about 5 minutes of content so far in the game. Establishes the couple is happily married. Dude goes to work and meets the boss and co-worker, wife stays at home taking a shower wondering whether to do yoga at home or go to the gym.

He comes home and wife wants to fuck. He has a choice to either say he's tired and go to bed or to get a blowjob. The blowjob is short, he cums after 2 pumps. Wife wants to get him hard again so she could get off but then say's he's tired and goes to bed. Wife is happy to please him.

... And that's it.

BTW here's the full image from the banner. I think it pretty much sums up where this one is going :ROFLMAO:

1713988541063.png

All yall only saw the banner and thought it was only one hand on her! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aside from that, these are super low quality renders. Grainy as fuck, posing isn't very good, and ugly characters. The dialogue is blunt and uninteresting. This VN was definitely made with a trope in mind and fuck all else. Even if I were an NTR fan (which i'm not), I don't think I'd waste any time on this one.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Maybe.

BTW, I just tried it. There's about 5 minutes of content so far in the game. Establishes the couple is happily married. Dude goes to work and meets the boss and co-worker, wife stays at home taking a shower wondering whether to do yoga at home or go to the gym.

He comes home and wife wants to fuck. He has a choice to either say he's tired and go to bed or to get a blowjob. The blowjob is short, he cums after 2 pumps and then say's he's tired and goes to bed. Wife is happy to please him.

... And that's it.

BTW here's the full image from the banner. I think it pretty much sums up where this one is going :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3571380

All yall only saw the banner and thought it was only one hand on her! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aside from that, these are super low quality renders. Grainy as fuck, posing isn't very good, and ugly characters. The dialogue is blunt and uninteresting. This VN was definitely made with a trope in mind and fuck all else. Even if I were an NTR fan (which i'm not), I don't think I'd waste any time on this one.
Looking at the picture, I already think that the game is not my style... although I’ll just wish you good luck, what else can I say, so it’s clear where the plot will go ... :)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I hope Corruption + Cheating and not NTR
I'm afraid to disappoint you but if you look closely at the cover image you can see that this is going to focus on the corrupt wife and the MC being a cuckold, ALL consensual of course... hehehe.:ROFLMAO:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Version numbering has no real standards but numbering your initial release 1.0 is going to make a ton of ignoramuses think it's complete or close to it and create backlash.

Dev's introduction that's copied in the dev notes comes off to be as a dev that's over estimating their abilities and arrogant instead of pitching to people why they should become a patron. We've seen a bunch of times how that goes with devs who think too highly of themselves.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes