pootin

Aug 24, 2016
The sexual orientation system is now working. Some of your choices will influence Alex's sexual preferences. By rejecting men, Alex will become more homosexual and vice versa. A corresponding section has appeared in the characteristics menu.
yay finally. that change is awesomo. :love:

Nov 8, 2020
I started a new game. Now, I have the money but can't get the electronic-store contact, on my smartphone. Does anyone else have the same problem as me?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.80.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: m3nic and thebauser

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
Ernst Kurz thanks for the mod
This is a really good game to play if you give yourself infinite money and incredibly annoying if you don't. Without cheating to get money you spend an eternity farming for money and never seen to have any.
thanks for all the people that work on cheat mods and the saveiteditor website

but that game cheat mod missing the excitement modifier

Reactions: slavik_167

slimeworm

Dec 17, 2018
each time i add a note to make song the get error code
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4795, in <module>
File "game/SCR.rpy", line 1210, in execute
File "game/SCR.rpy", line 1347, in execute
File "game/SCR.rpy", line 1349, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/star[song_quality].png': could not find image. (u'menus/star30.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 4795, in script call
File "LOCS.rpyc", line 24, in script call
File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1735, in script call
File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1021, in script call
File "LOCS.rpyc", line 2050, in script call
File "LOCS.rpyc", line 535, in script call
File "LOCS.rpyc", line 535, in script call
File "NPC/VARVARA.rpyc", line 584, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 4795, in script
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 4795, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/SCR.rpy", line 1347, in execute
File "game/SCR.rpy", line 1349, in execute
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 576, in _scope
return self.find_target(scope, update)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/star[song_quality].png': could not find image. (u'menus/star30.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bright Past 0.80.1
Wed Feb 24 17:32:23 2021
```

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I had already done that. Anyway, thank you!
It's located in the contacts. Call them there and skip 1 hour and you should see the computer in your room. Someone else from this thread helped me with the same thing. If that doesn't happen after seeing the ad, I'm not sure then. For me, it was a while between seeing the ad on the phone and calling them.

Nov 8, 2020
It's located in the contacts. Call them there and skip 1 hour and you should see the computer in your room. Someone else from this thread helped me with the same thing. If that doesn't happen after seeing the ad, I'm not sure then. For me, it was a while between seeing the ad on the phone and calling them.
Thanks for replying, hotNess, I have neither news nor contact. I think that’ a bug.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
what about this poker game and scense on the beach, Gynecologist too ? i dont see nothing new .... need walktrought

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes