VN Ren'Py Call of Success [v0.2] [10KI]

Sep 4, 2018
tenki_b I'm curious when you say "There is no ntr in the plot yet" and "I won't make the game 50/50 with ntr or without it. ". Does that mean you plan to add stuff like sharing or whatever of girls later with other males with Mc watching or something in some way when you finally figure stuff out? Or is it strictly going to be a 100% Netori game where Mc takes all the girls for himself without any mmf content and the Mc uses some form of humiliation tactics sometimes to break down the girls if say he figures out personal info. On them get the girls? If that is why we see the pictures of the girl running in the hallway in only a towel and the other looking shy or something in a skimpy outfit in front of possibly the Mc. If it's 100% just going to be a Netori game where we don't see another male having sex with a Li or our family members, then I'll give it a shot.

Reactions: ArunPrime

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You forgot to add the tag NTR.
..it used to have the tag.....then it got removed.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!......*cough* please stop the essay's on NTR....play the game or dont but for the love of god stop!!!!!!!!!
...no....thats the best part of these threads......stop killin ma vibe......

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
From what the developer said, the game will be NETORI, meaning the protagonist will steal other people's wives.

Sep 4, 2018
I only asked to get clarification as so far seems like even the dev is unsure what they want to do in terms of tags or whatever or how to word stuff to make it clearly what will be added and won't be like if someone says the word "yet" that means it will happen but will be later content unless the dev changes their minds as the dev said "There is no ntr in the plot (YET)" and when someone asked about incest they said about the same thing but was "There is no incest in the game (YET)" so someone will be like so ntr will be added later like the incest will be also unless by ntr they meant to put Netori at that time but didn't know the tag at that time and not ntr that will be added later.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
I see the game got swarmed by the angry-at-woman for their own shortcoming horde. :sneaky:

Ah, I remember the good old days when "Dead Father" was the hot topic. :ROFLMAO:

I like the game because it's entertaining. When you are a well adjusted human, you understand this is just entertainment.

I'm wondering why there is no compressed version. :unsure:

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
tenki_b I'm curious when you say "There is no ntr in the plot yet" and "I won't make the game 50/50 with ntr or without it. ". Does that mean you plan to add stuff like sharing or whatever of girls later with other males with Mc watching or something in some way when you finally figure stuff out? Or is it strictly going to be a 100% Netori game where Mc takes all the girls for himself without any mmf content and the Mc uses some form of humiliation tactics sometimes to break down the girls if say he figures out personal info. On them get the girls? If that is why we see the pictures of the girl running in the hallway in only a towel and the other looking shy or something in a skimpy outfit in front of possibly the Mc. If it's 100% just going to be a Netori game where we don't see another male having sex with a Li or our family members, then I'll give it a shot.
I have already written that there will be no NTR. The main character will pursue and, if desired, achieve all the girls without destroying any feelings or desires of other NPCs. At the same time, there is competition or a desire to give away their girlfriend to the main character in the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
You forgot to add the tag NTR.
I haven't forgotten, there won't be any NTR elements where the main character forcibly takes someone else's girlfriend or gives away their own completely to someone else. This is NETORI, where such actions benefit everyone involved.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
..it used to have the tag.....then it got removed.....

...no....thats the best part of these threads......stop killin ma vibe......
Exactly, it was added by mistake, we've already discussed it

• Yay, new update!

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
..tell me more.....
...give me the play by play....all the deets........
..tell me a story.....paint me a pic........
...but nah...fr.....tell me what's in it......
Give it a try, I really hope you'll enjoy it.