4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
The Beta release is already on subscribestar so the public will be coming soon i guess

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Hi mods, I've quoted then edited the main post with the new changes and put them here for your convenience. The install instructions, changelog, download links etc are all new for you to copy/paste.

===============
Title edit:
Cara in Creekmaw [Ep. 2 Enhanced] [Ariaspoaa]

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

NOTE FOR ANDROID
Install the latest APK without uninstalling the previous one to keep your save files.

STEPS TO APPLY HOTFIX or GAME-UPDATE-ONLY
To prevent the constant re-installation of 8GB+ for every bug fix or new release, this section is to include downloads for re-compiled scripts. What this means is any error you may encounter in the main game install above can be fixed by simply replacing a much, much smaller file with the exact fixes!

Note that you must have the base game files first before applying a hotfix or game update. The one file is able to be used across Windows, Linux and Mac.

For the hotfix/update to be applied, simply follow these steps:
1. Download the hotfix/update file after saving and quitting Cara in Creekmaw.
2. Go to the "game" folder of your Cara in Creekmaw folder.
3. Replace the files in "game" folder with those that came with your download.
4. Boot up the game and resume from where you left off!

Changelog:
E2-Enhanced

This new content can be downloaded fully (~8GB) or downloaded as an update-only (~2.7GB) and can be applied to your existing game. A compressed version (full game but 900p images, ~2.5GB) and an android version (full game APK ~2.5GB) are also available.

This adds new content (over 3000 new images) within the previous episodes & A new side story. This means the best way to experience this new content is to pick Start -> Main Story -> Returning Player -> Episode2 as your starting point and replay episode2, being sure to visit the scenes listed below. When you're done with that you can then do Start -> Twins' Dilema.

Additionally, you can now name your saves and the replay gallery has been improved.

The walkthrough has been updated:

If you want to know where to find the new scenes added to EP2, here they are:

Episode 2
  • Added the following scenes (together with how to get them):
    • ALEXIS ---> (ENDING) Alexis can now choose to anally vore Cara instead of breast-voring her.
    • ALEXIS ----> (SCENE VARIATION) If players had cock-vored Natalie during her night visit, the Cara/Alexis sex scene will now have an alternate scene played
    • STANFORD ---> (SCENE VARIATION) If Cara chose not to share Stanford and edged him at the bowling alley, there is now a unique path that will play after she gives him tea in his free-roam; note that you must choose the correct choice to see the scene.
    • STANFORD ---> **(ENDING) Cara can be cock vored by Stanford, this scene is triggered automatically if players view the scene above and choose to make Cara do it.(REQUIRES STANFORD DRINK GREEN SYRINGE + SUYIN ALIVE)
    • SARAFE ---> (NEW SCENE) Added a scene with Sarafe and Rachel; automatically unlocked through normal play after Rachel had fiddled with Sarafe's ears
    • TABATHA ----> (ENDING) Cara can now be unbirthed by Tabatha; player has to choose to investigate Tabatha's belly when prompted
    • TIA'LANA ----> (ENDING) Players can now choose to have Sarafe wake up to interrupt and stop Tia'Lana, or have her continue being unconscious(triggers ending)
    • TIFFANY --> (ENDING) If you have chosen Tiffany as the futa twin, staying with her when Trinity goes to check on the noise will now trigger her ending.
The Twin's Dilemma
  • Added full story.
Episode 1
  • Improved the following scenes
    • TIGER --> The ending now includes an optional scat sequence post-digestion.
-------------------------------------------

EP2 HOTFIX 6
  • Added a new convenience feature to unlock all replays and secret renders (thanks Gildan!). To do this, follow the steps below!
    1. Apply the hotfix
    2. Launch Cara in Creekmaw and press "Start"
    3. Upon request for the passcode, enter "arac"
    4. Feel free to exit to the main menu at this point
    5. Access the replay gallery and enjoy!
E2 Hotfix 5
  • Attempted fix of one of the phone sections in Episode 1, which can occur if players decide to not go to squash with Stanford.
  • Removed a few egregious testing data that I left behind in a few areas.
  • Added a few messages between Cara and Stanford for scenarios where Cara has played squash with Stanford but did not give him a blowjob.
  • Refined logic in the Kitchen in Episode 2's Marie free-roam so Spot doesn't re-appear after you have fed him.
E2 Hotfix 4
  • The library article section should no longer be zoomed in.
  • Fixed a few images that had a floating background.
E2 Hotfix 3:
  • A few wrong images have been corrected.
  • Dialogue consistency improved in the conversation between Cara and Stanford (i.e. dialogue topics will grey out after they are discussed).

E2 Hotfix 2:
  • The library section where Cara reads the news should now properly show all news articles.
E2 Hotfix 1:
  • Fixed images in the toilet scene with Suyin.
E2 Bugfix Update:
  • Fixed script errors occurring in the kitchen.
  • Consistency passes on dialogue.
  • Fixed the secret render gallery featuring the wrong image.
E2 (25th December Update):
  • Over 20,000 lines of dialogue!
  • At least 4000 brand-new images!
  • Over 20 new steamy scenes to view and collect in the replay gallery. Collecting all of them would require multiple playthroughs!
  • Includes the questionnaire, allowing you to create a save and start directly at Episode 2!

E1P2 (5th July Update):
Main changes

• Previously, there was a need to upload two separate builds (restricted for Patreon, and unrestricted for SubscribeStar). This has been improved with this build as now, a single unified passcode (which will always be 'cara' across ALL future releases) will be used to access unrestricted content. If this passcode is not entered correctly or is not known, the game will switch to the restricted version. This reduces the time taken to upload the game significantly and should be much easier to keep track of on my end during future release periods.
  • The questionnaire now shows the question together with the choices, this reduces the time spent on the questionnaire. The font size of each question is also increased.
    • Special thanks to Gildan in helping with the implementation for both changes.
Minor changes
Prologue
  • Visual issue has been fixed in the scene where Cara first meets Tristan.
  • Adjustments for "happy place"-related dialogue, which previously did not check for the habit in a few areas.
E1P1
  • In the Laundry Room during the free-roam, the "Help to do the laundry" choice was duplicated. This has been fixed.
E1P2
  • Missing visuals reported in a few scenes have been fixed (such as when David invites Cara to his house).
  • Squash scene visuals fix attempt.
  • TIffany's journal entry staying on 'unread' despite the player reading it has been fixed.
  • If Cara rejects the squash event, the event will now be skipped correctly.
  • If Poloson is not in the hospital (i.e. wasn't punched), Natalie's phone conversation and subsequent profile image sequence will not trigger on Day 5 when Cara uses her phone.
Episode 1 Part 2
- Initial episode part public release.
- Added "Guided Walkthrough" feature, a feature that will display additional information when Cara is faced with dialogue choices.
- Updated questionnaire at the start of the game to allow the player to start at the most recent update (in this case: E1P2).

Contains the following fixes
- Fixed issue when adding journal entries in E1P1.
- Fixed images not showing for a scene that takes place on Day 4.

E1P1-A
- Contains bug fixes to address issues surrounding the phone looping* as well as specific replays causing crashes.

*The root cause was due to the initial phone conversation with "CREEKMAW HR" near the beginning of the episode. In order to perform a full "fix", it would require playing the episode from before that point (where Cara first uses her phone). I apologize for the inconvenience.

Episode 1 Part 1
- Initial episode part release.
- KNOWN ISSUES: Phone can bug out where the screen becomes blank. To workaround this, press the home button at the bottom middle of the phone screen, which will bring you back to the contacts list.

Prologue-Hotfix
- Fixed a possible soft-lock where the player skips the dialogue into the first journal tutorial, causing all clicking functionality to break. The tutorials now do not require the player to physically press the journal to progress the tutorial, and now have new indicators to show where the journal is during these tutorials. Thank you Boogg for bringing this up!
- Adjusted some bits of dialogue (nothing major that affects the overarching story)

Prologue
- Initial game release.

If your anti-virus flags the files downloaded as a virus, do note that this is a false positive.
Passcode: cara

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac (4K):
-

Android: - -

Update Only*: -

Compressed (900p images): - -

Extras:
Walkthrough v1.3 (E2E included):

=====================

Last edited:

SAMSURNA

Dec 31, 2021
The android version tells me that whenever I try to install that "The app not installed as package appears to be invalid" what to do.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
The android version tells me that whenever I try to install that "The app not installed as package appears to be invalid" what to do.
I tried it on my phone and got the same error; turns out the game was too big and reaching the size limit on apk size (2GB) so I had to compress it harder at the cost of image quality. Will look deeper into a long term solution next update. Here are the new links:

ANDROID:
- -

Galag

Apr 12, 2021
I don't know if it's only me but in the walkthrough, all answers are written in white on white background. Not an easy read

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cara in Creekmaw [Ep. 2: Enhanced] [Ariaspoaa] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep. 2 -> Ep. 2: Enhanced [2,42 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: Ep. 2 -> Ep. 2: Enhanced [1,12 GB]
- - - -

Windows/Linux:
Unzip the content anywhere, move all content to your main folder (where the .exe is). Overwrite all necessary files. (Half tested).

Mac:
You need to copy paste every content from the update only folders into their respective folders, overwriting where necessary, if the folder is not existing you can copy the whole folder (To see the content of an app, right click the app and pick Show Package Contents), PBS666 helped me make Mac update patches, thanks for that. (Untested).

Tools used:
Extractor Tools
RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone) or UnRen (Sam@f95zone)

Compressor
UAGC by megalol

Other Tools

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes