jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 3647609

Alright, this week was great. All main scenes are written out. I was worried I would not pull that off. The weirdest thing... One of these bonus after credits scenes has some pretty poignant parts in it that dive into the main character.
Now, for next week I am doing the build, I will do little odd changes here and there with a couple renders to add that connective tissue to ensure it all works in action. Once that is done it will go to QA. Damn, I am kind of scared to be honest.
Also, just for a change I did a fun render for one of our trouble makers on discord :p It was a quick one but why not share it!

(not in game just a fun shot to do as a break)

View attachment 3647611

I guess I will leave you guys with some ass till next week :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Man, no mention of even a close release window, i dont think may is the month we getting the finale now:cry:

Reactions: Remplier

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Unlikely. More like Shanlon moved on thanks to her book deal and got replaces with Teri.
well a man can dream lol. also Im not that well-versed in overall plot, but from my understanding being on Vic's spellbound path, mc is less inclined to give Shanlon the info she need, so there might be a potential there

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3647609

Alright, this week was great. All main scenes are written out. I was worried I would not pull that off. The weirdest thing... One of these bonus after credits scenes has some pretty poignant parts in it that dive into the main character.
Now, for next week I am doing the build, I will do little odd changes here and there with a couple renders to add that connective tissue to ensure it all works in action. Once that is done it will go to QA. Damn, I am kind of scared to be honest.
Also, just for a change I did a fun render for one of our trouble makers on discord :p It was a quick one but why not share it!

(not in game just a fun shot to do as a break)

View attachment 3647611

I guess I will leave you guys with some ass till next week :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Teri at the LAN News. That means Shanlon will finally be retiring or retired. We don't known yet if that will be in the path where Shanlon retire herself for her book, where she go out in a trip with the MC or if she will be replaced by Teri... and then we could maybe see her doing what she told us that she wouldn't mind?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the game development, for what Philly said in his post, looks like the final chapter will be released in two or three weeks from now. Just my guess.

Reactions: Remplier

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Should I play Depraved Awakening first ? or can I just jump into this one ?
are they in the same universe ?

Reactions: AMRFTY

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need to and not in same time (same universe maybe) since da happens in ~modern time and this happens in far future.

Reactions: HiP1 and AMRFTY

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
It's a completely different story. Depraved Awakening is a bit like Sin City, this one is more Cyberpunk-ish.
Is suggest playing DA first as it is very good (and finished). And by the time you are done this game might have had another update.

Reactions: HiP1 and AMRFTY

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
If you have the time, yes. Let me explain why:
  1. Depraved Awakening is far rougher around the edges because it's older
  2. The story is more compact, but just as impactful
  3. While they are different stories, both are somewhat tragic and worrisome tales
  4. A few things from DA return in City of Broken Dreamers, which you will recognize if you played it first
  5. The final update for City of Broken Dreamers is right around the corner, wait until the update releases
  6. It's probably harder going back to DA after CoBD, so starting with DA eases you into the quality of life improvements.
  7. You don't NEED to play DA in order to understand CoBD though. If you just wanted CoBD, go for that!
Happy gaming!

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
no need to and not in same time (same universe maybe) since da happens in ~modern time and this happens in far future.
It's a completely different story. Depraved Awakening is a bit like Sin City, this one is more Cyberpunk-ish.
Is suggest playing DA first as it is very good (and finished). And by the time you are done this game might have had another update.
  3. While they are different stories, both are somewhat tragic and worrisome tales
  4. A few things from DA return in City of Broken Dreamers, which you will recognize if you played it first
  5. The final update for City of Broken Dreamers is right around the corner, wait until the update releases
  6. It's probably harder going back to DA after CoBD, so starting with DA eases you into the quality of life improvements.
  7. You don't NEED to play DA in order to understand CoBD though. If you just wanted CoBD, go for that!
Happy gaming!
thanks for the replies! that was very helpful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AMRFTY

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Happy gaming!
Well, DA have Carli as the main LI so it's ALWAYS a good idea to go back to it!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
>Burned out on BaDIK
>NTL games not my jam
>CoBD about to end

I need a new AAA (lol) WEG to get excited about and anticipate a new epsiode every 6-12 months
head to recommendations and ask or wait philly's new game for a 6-12 months.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My man that's a damn fact carli is still best girl damn making me want to go back for a 10th playthrough.
Yeah, it's a little weird to be honest. DA was the third VN I played and there have been MANY excellent LI's since then but NONE is even close to Carli!

I'm very grateful to Philly for the amazing scene we got with her in this VN as well :)

Last edited:
Reactions: markel1000
4.80 star(s) 396 Votes