Poseidon2699

Sep 20, 2017
Regardless of what happened with the previous game, I still want to see where this goes. I may not put any money down, but I liked the majority of the last game. Fingers crossed this one sees a better fate.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
So apparently Velm has been silent on Discord and on Patreon since early April, ngl that's not a good sign. Wonder if he's already ditched this one or if he's just trying to push out a big update.

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
So apparently Velm has been silent on Discord and on Patreon since early April, ngl that's not a good sign. Wonder if he's already ditched this one or if he's just trying to push out a big update.
anyone want to start a betting pool?

either he breaks the land speed record for abandoning projects
or
we actually see him put in genuine effort
for once.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
anyone want to start a betting pool?

either he breaks the land speed record for abandoning projects
or
we actually see him put in genuine effort
for once.
I dislike him as much as the next guy, but I won't say he never put in any real effort. SR up until V0.14 was being updated monthly with decently-sized updates, it was one of the best in-development Hgames on this site in terms of consistent updates.

He fucked it up with the constant remakes, but up until then I'd say he was a very hardworking dev who deserved every penny he got off of Patreon...Was.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes