Vitoxic

May 26, 2024
Do the Love/Lust/Submission stats take a long time to change or change at all? I'm seducing Ms Hill and Professor Ward, but they still have Disgust -3 towards me which seems weird considering everything

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Do the Love/Lust/Submission stats take a long time to change or change at all? I'm seducing Ms Hill and Professor Ward, but they still have Disgust -3 towards me which seems weird considering everything
Those stats were a game mechanic that fell off very early in development, the farther into the story you get, the less those stats matter. Very few events get changed based on those stats in the mid to late game, most of the time you can bypass any requirement with a certain light or high enough personnel stats. Off the top of my head I can only remember 1 or 2 events in the mid game that have a noticeable difference depending on the girls L/L/S stats, and that's only because I was going down a romance style playthrough, those 2 events can just as easily be bypassed by choosing either blackmail/cum-addiction/slave-contracts.

Edit: If you want to go down a romance/seduce play style the stat you will most likely want to focus on is your attraction and maybe fitness.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Those stats were a game mechanic that fell off very early in development, the farther into the story you get, the less those stats matter. Very few events get changed based on those stats in the mid to late game, most of the time you can bypass any requirement with a certain light or high enough personnel stats. Off the top of my head I can only remember 1 or 2 events in the mid game that have a noticeable difference depending on the girls L/L/S stats, and that's only because I was going down a romance style playthrough, those 2 events can just as easily be bypassed by choosing either blackmail/cum-addiction/slave-contracts.

Edit: If you want to go down a romance/seduce play style the stat you will most likely want to focus on is your attraction and maybe fitness.
Mostly True Mrs Maywwod(Mom) love confession requires zero tramura and 3 cumm addiction or higher or high love in you don't have the Cum addict

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
Is it still possible for Hill & Wilson to get pregnant from prostitute clients/Kyle? I've seen people mention it, but it always mentions how Cassandra gave them condoms?

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
It also, all things considered, really doesn't take that long. Summertime Saga just got its first update after nearly two years, and it's all a remake of already existing content. Be happy with what we have lads.

Reactions: G28Here

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
It also, all things considered, really doesn't take that long. Summertime Saga just got its first update after nearly two years, and it's all a remake of already existing content. Be happy with what we have lads.
Thank you I wanted to say something like but I don't want to come off as a Dick unless its really needed

Reactions: Brovalon
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes