- Bill marriage and pregnant

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I must be missing it but what triggers (in v.300c):
- mm girl friend and marriage
- dd pregnant
- Karen marriage
- Bill marriage and pregnant
mm girlfriend requires 15 Attractiveness and love over 40 or something like that. Marriage requires Green level 5.
dd pregnant requires permanent bimbofication, so Brown level 5.
Karen marriage needs Green level 5, I don't think you can propose until the wedding event.
I don't know about Bill.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
AJLee7385

Hi,

I have been following your Lovers "Family" guide thoroughly (amazing job"!)

I'm currently on day 15. The walkthrough suggests that after the dinner with the girls, and proposing to Hill, there's somekind of an event with Rio, Sofia and Brittney. The one where you can cast "Lust" on then, and I suppose have a foursome. But I don't get that at all. Immediately after paying for the dinner, i just get taken to the dorm room and then can choose what to do next, such as go to the party and etc.

Your walkthrough seems to always be correct and on point, so i don't know what could or did happen for me to not get that event.

Also, I'm quite interested in the logic for some of the choices. Like having girls as servants or youngifying the mom. Is this just personal preference or does it actually matter?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can anyone help?
You have not told us anything, other than not having images.
I just downloaded it (again) installed it on both a Windows 10 and a Linux machine and both have images.
I just open the File Manager (or whatever you use...) and go to the game folder, highlight the 'College Daze.html' file and right-click Open With - and in my case FireFox.
Opens fine and I have images, and my old Saves from back in September even load!
What OS/device you using? (if it is a phone, I cannot even start to help you!)
Do you have an images folder in the College Daze folder?
Are there folders with images in them in the 'images' folder?

May 12, 2020
You have not told us anything, other than not having images.
I just downloaded it (again) installed it on both a Windows 10 and a Linux machine and both have images.
I just open the File Manager (or whatever you use...) and go to the game folder, highlight the 'College Daze.html' file and right-click Open With - and in my case FireFox.
Opens fine and I have images, and my old Saves from back in September even load!
What OS/device you using? (if it is a phone, I cannot even start to help you!)
Do you have an images folder in the College Daze folder?
Are there folders with images in them in the 'images' folder?
I'm using am HP laptop with windows 11. I used an app call Bree zip to access the html. Google is my main browser. I have both the images file and the html. There are images in the images folder

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm using am HP laptop with windows 11. I used an app call Bree zip to access the html. Google is my main browser. I have both the images file and the html. There are images in the images folder
Just use File Manager and do the right-click/Open With - and select Google Chrome. Just checked and Chrome worked for me also - in Windows 10.
No idea what Bree is nor what could keep the images from showing up, they are mostly jpg files and mp4 videos. Nothing exotic.
Oh and in case it is not obvious - you have extract/unzip the stuff inside the zip file.
It needs to be stored on your drive somewhere.

May 12, 2020
Just use File Manager and do the right-click/Open With - and select Google Chrome. Just checked and Chrome worked for me also - in Windows 10.
No idea what Bree is nor what could keep the images from showing up, they are mostly jpg files and mp4 videos. Nothing exotic.
Oh and in case it is not obvious - you have extract/unzip the stuff inside the zip file.
It needs to be stored on your drive somewhere.
Yeah you were right it looks like Bree zip was the problem uninstall and just used file manager instead and it worked. Sorry for wasting your time

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Incest and MILF Harem Walkthrough

{ Updated to Morning of Day 17, 19th August on version 0.330a }
After several reattempts I think I have created the best Harem run the game has to offer - if you like your Women older and Pregnant. :love:

This walkthrough is aimed at achieving a harem of incest and MILFs & getting them all pregnant. The goal is Marriage 1st, Girlfriend 2nd and Lover 3rd - so mostly love, and lust. Submission is not a priority. This guide will also net you the children of MILFs and some classmates, but you can chose to not pick them if they do not fit your taste.

To establish certain relationships you need to have the correct Attributes and Spell levels. For that reason I will make choices that do not line up with the goals of the challenge because this game doesn't offer much flexibility in this regard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can cut out any love interest from this list you don't want to deal with, the guide shouldd still work.

Most of this guide will work as long as you start with at least 3 Attractiveness. Most, but not all of it.
Willpower is slow to train, and some checks in this game require high willpower to work (check stat description).
Willpower and Attractiveness are used for many non-attribute locked dialogue choices to determine whether you get a slight bonus in love/lust/sub.

Anything in white is part of the guide, and may not work without the Loner start.
Anything that deviate from the guide is marked this colour in this guide, and may get you off track if you follow it.
Other notations will be in this colour with this colour and sometimes have the ' >> ' marking.

When there are branches in the guide I mark them like this:
// Here I write which branch it follows, if following another branch skip to the next ' // '
Here I write which choice(s) to make
//

If you can pick one or many options I use the ' <OR> ' to point at the choices.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Suggestion, "you cheated" references in some text should be removed IMO, not a big issue but enough to break immersion while doing a power fantasy play.

Spectrecal

Aug 7, 2022
This walkthrough is aimed at achieving a harem of incest and MILFs & getting them all pregnant. The goal is Marriage 1st, Girlfriend 2nd and Lover 3rd - so mostly love, and lust. Submission is not a priority.

This is not a 0 corruption run. To establish certain relationships you need to have the correct attributes and spell levels. For that reason I will make choices that do not line up with the goals of the challenge because this game doesn't offer much flexibility in this regard.

Willpower is slow to train, so I chose +5 to start. This will make it easier to persuaded women to keep their pregnancies, and are required to make Karen your lover. Most of this guide will work as long as you start with at least 3 Attractiveness. Willpower and Attractiveness also are used for many non-attribute locked dialogue choices to determine whether you get a slight bonus in love/lust/sub.

Updated: Goes to Day 16 now. Day 15 morning event is incomplete, so keep a save file from the morning of that day separate.
You say your walkthrough goes to Day 16 but it only goes to Day 13.

• Haha
Reactions: HeathenFilth

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Absolutely, but I am currently replaying day 13 because I don't have the stat requirement for the outcome I want at the end of day 15. Gimme a moment.
You sir are doing gods work and I slaute you for it. because in a few days people are going to start crawling out the woodwork asking for you can do this type walkthrough.

• Haha
Reactions: HeathenFilth

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
You sir are doing gods work and I slaute you for it. because in a few days people are going to start crawling out the woodwork asking for you can do this type walkthrough.
When I am done with this set-up I want to try two other types of playthroughs as well. I'm thinking one where I just try to get all the demonesses in my harem, and none of the humans. Second I want a playthrough where I stay on the sane sided of the Alabama border and ignore all incest relationships (while still having incest mode enabled). The latter will probably still be a MILF hunter playthrough. I have a type, what can I say?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes