Charmillian

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2024
Excited and scared for chapter 8. This is honestly one of my favorite games on this site, but man do I wish there was a little more balancing of girls. I mean, whatever happened to that gyaru who was in MC's school? I honestly thought she was going to end up with Cirara somehow before, well, the rule breaking, but I was kinda looking forward to seeing her.

Really that's just me being nitpicky though. This game is great. Unless Emma dies in which case this game is trash.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Excited and scared for chapter 8. This is honestly one of my favorite games on this site, but man do I wish there was a little more balancing of girls. I mean, whatever happened to that gyaru who was in MC's school? I honestly thought she was going to end up with Cirara somehow before, well, the rule breaking, but I was kinda looking forward to seeing her.

Really that's just me being nitpicky though. This game is great. Unless Emma dies in which case this game is trash.
Developer is a master at suspense and cliffhangers. What happens with Emma will be in our hands we will make the choice. I like Emma too

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I love her i think for me her femdom scene was one of the best so far in the game, I loved how dominant she was I hope we get to see more of that again. She was very tasty :p
I love Emma too, that scene caused a lot of uproar here for me it was Emma taking control in the beginning not hardcore femdom I had no problem with it. Yes she was tasty. and now it's going to be in our hands as to what happens to her and if she lives or dies

Reactions: HanBoston

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I love Emma too, that scene caused a lot of uproar here for me it was Emma taking control in the beginning not hardcore femdom I had no problem with it. Yes she was tasty. and now it's going to be in our hands as to what happens to her and if she lives or dies
It only caused an uproar becos of the femdom whiners, I mean even if it wasn't femdom it only licking her pussy with abit of foot worship no big deal :love:. I do hope we can save her tbh I would be upset if she dies cos i would like more femdom with her plus all the girls to be honest :D(y)

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
It only caused an uproar becos of the femdom whiners, I mean even if it wasn't femdom it only licking her pussy with abit of foot worship no big deal :love:. I do hope we can save her tbh I would be upset if she dies cos i would like more femdom with her plus all the girls to be honest :D(y)
(y)(y) We will get to save her but I have a feeling it will come at a cost [ I think the choice will be between her and Gab which in it self will be nuts if that's what it is. If Gabriel dies Nael will totally flip her shit /ISPOILER]

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
(y)(y) We will get to save her but I have a feeling it will come at a cost [ I think the choice will be between her and Gab which in it self will be nuts if that's what it is. If Gabriel dies Nael will totally flip her shit /ISPOILER]
Then Noel can take it out on me and dominate the shit outta me for not saving him, Im dying to give those boots a good lick. Thats worth saving emma for that bro ;):love:

Reactions: wookie ookie

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Can't remember her name anymore id have to redownload the game to check. But I wonder if that one chick you saved from a gang while the MC was still going to school will ever come back into the story / game. I actually kind of liked her and wanted to get to know her at first till we left and went on our own adventure and did anime things in the story.
Yeah I've been wondering about this too. I think I noticed an offhand comment from Amy that she didn't end up graduating, so I wonder what that's about. Hope we see her again

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I've been wondering about this too. I think I noticed an offhand comment from Amy that she didn't end up graduating, so I wonder what that's about. Hope we see her again
ill have to watch out for that in the next update then as I plan to replay the game since starting to feel like I forgot a good chunk of stuff. But yeah I really want that character to return to the story. I think she is the only one that hasn't since the school incident.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020

Dev told me she is the final boss.

FreedomPuppy

Jun 4, 2018
Nearly everyone even mc. Candy is one of the only ones that isnt a virign and you will know why if you meet her.
Well at the beginning of chapter 1 there are alot of virigns. After they had sex i would say they arent virigns anymore.
And btw Candy is one of the only ones, not the only one.
I'm gonna be extremely blunt with you: That's a massive lie, and you, as the creator, should know that.

Having done a quick skip throughout the whole game, I've come up with the following list of characters who have scenes (and I guess some people expect Nael), and this is their status from the start of the game:

Virgin: Jacky

Non-Virgin: Claire (obviously) - Eda - Arsael - Amy

Virgin One-Offs(?): Blake

Non-Virgin One-Offs(?): Styx - Candy (obviously)

Unknown leaning towards virgin: Clara

Unknown leaning towards not virgin: Noel - Nael - Emma - Ciarara

You can see the clear discrepancy between your claim of "Nearly everyone, even MC" and the list.

Aside form that, you're neither showing, nor telling, if people are actually virgins or not. Was Clara a virgin, or does she have experience but was she just shy doing it with a person she loves? Was Noel not a virgin, because the first time went so smooth, and there wasn't even a single sentence indicating otherwise? Nobody knows, because both the game isn't telling us, and you're not answering people's questions on the forum about it, and all this does is lead to mistrust.

Can you just specifically tell us? Without fluff, just straight up. It shouldn't have to be a puzzle for other players to figure out.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm gonna be extremely blunt with you: That's a massive lie, and you, as the creator, should know that.

Having done a quick skip throughout the whole game, I've come up with the following list of characters who have scenes (and I guess some people expect Nael), and this is their status from the start of the game:

Virgin: Jacky

Non-Virgin: Claire (obviously) - Eda - Arsael - Amy

Virgin One-Offs(?): Blake

Non-Virgin One-Offs(?): Styx - Candy (obviously)

Unknown leaning towards virgin: Clara

Unknown leaning towards not virgin: Noel - Nael - Emma - Ciarara

You can see the clear discrepancy between your claim of "Nearly everyone, even MC" and the list.

Aside form that, you're neither showing, nor telling, if people are actually virgins or not. Was Clara a virgin, or does she have experience but was she just shy doing it with a person she loves? Was Noel not a virgin, because the first time went so smooth, and there wasn't even a single sentence indicating otherwise? Nobody knows, because both the game isn't telling us, and you're not answering people's questions on the forum about it, and all this does is lead to mistrust.

Can you just specifically tell us? Without fluff, just straight up. It shouldn't have to be a puzzle for other players to figure out.
You've got strange hangups.

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes