Oct 8, 2023
Not exactly

From last updates changelog. So the scene with Amy before she turns is avoidable but avoiding it is supposed to lead to a game over, was just a bug that didn't cause that when the update came out. As bASKOU said she canonically might've gotten knocked up before she died then.
Like don't get me wrong, I think it probably is the pearl but as I said, a guy can dream
Just replayed the whole game after the chapter 9 teaser...
and Ithink she is pregnant... first of all, the creampie is unavoidable. Second of all what can there be that Nael would try to hide not only from mc, but also from other dark ones? Finally, this is Naels reaction about Amy the first time she sees her as a dark one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just replayed the whole game after the chapter 9 teaser...
and Ithink she is pregnant... first of all, the creampie is unavoidable. Second of all what can there be that Nael would try to hide not only from mc, but also from other dark ones? Finally, this is Naels reaction about Amy the first time she sees her as a dark one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dang, I love it when horny posting comes true.

tha

May 30, 2017
just finished playing through the game for the first time and really loved it. the character and story were both super interesting and fun. it's one of the best games on here for sure. great job berkili. i am really looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

two questions:

i think there were a lot of cameos from other games in here but i only recognized 2 (moon from my bully is my lover and misty from stray incubus) does anyone have a list or explanation of the other ones? there were a lot especially during the nael in samuels house bit.

what are similar games you all would recommend? (mostly referring to writing quality and style/characters, i don't care about specific tags)

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
I love the story but i just don't understand why give the mc his brother suit and helment and name for when you can just upgrade
The Mc entirely I Rather be called the name i gave just my opinion

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I love the story but i just don't understand why give the mc his brother suit and helment and name for when you can just upgrade
The Mc entirely I Rather be called the name i gave just my opinion
what kinda off upgrade are you thinking about putting on the armour made for the champion off the the number 1 dark one infused whit her godlike powers?
it would be really hard to get something close to the same ,and it seems like you're saying its easy as going to a corner store to get something better.
not even acknowledging the history and reputation that comes whit it,aside from the fact its a gift from your brother who is the only family left and is kinda the mc's role model

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
what kinda off upgrade are you thinking about putting on the armour made for the champion off the the number 1 dark one infused whit her godlike powers?
it would be really hard to get something close to the same ,and it seems like you're saying its easy as going to a corner store to get something better.
not even acknowledging the history and reputation that comes whit it,aside from the fact its a gift from your brother who is the only family left and is kinda the mc's role model
I kinda did word it wrong that’s on me I should’ve explained myself better I meant the mc putting his on touch of color and upgrade himself to the suit. For example the helmets night vision goggles it looks tacky and the name also but I acknowledge the history of rule 9 but the mc is a 2.0 not rule 9 himself if you get what I mean.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I kinda did word it wrong that’s on me I should’ve explained myself better I meant the mc putting his on touch of color and upgrade himself to the suit. For example the helmets night vision goggles it looks tacky and the name also but I acknowledge the history of rule 9 but the mc is a 2.0 not rule 9 himself if you get what I mean.
ah that is something more doable ,but a doubt the armour would change at all (maybe a colour change is something that could work but i think its fine the way it is)
he kinda is a newer (better?) version off Rule B(reaker) but you're given a option to continue the name as far as i remember.
there is some value in keeping it,at least for me

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
ah that is something more doable ,but a doubt the armour would change at all (maybe a colour change is something that could work but i think its fine the way it is)
he kinda is a newer (better?) version off Rule B(reaker) but you're given a option to continue the name as far as i remember.
there is some value in keeping it,at least for me
I didn’t get the option it showed one choice I think my game is broken probably oh well Im really not bothered to much But yea maybe all black color scheme I think would look nice the dev might do something for the suit down the line we’ll see

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I didn’t get the option it showed one choice I think my game is broken probably oh well Im really not bothered to much But yea maybe all black color scheme I think would look nice the dev might do something for the suit down the line we’ll see
i think it was during the scene on the rooftop

Modify8066

Nov 5, 2023
As the other comment mentioned, you get the choice when you take the armour and helmet on the rooftop.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023

Image de la publication Patreon.png

Work of the last few days

For the record; I have wasted the last few days creating a new animation.

Now you say: What? Wasted? Cool NSFW animations are not a waste.

I have two things to say about this:

1- Yes, you are basically right.

2- But of course I genius did not make NSFW animations but an action one.

Maybe it's not the best idea to spend so much time on a fight sequence when creating an AVN.
But what can I say, I just had a lot of fun.
I hope you will like the scene and I can't wait to show it to you.

Oh and about the picture above, I actually thought it was pretty cool but apart from that it's pretty meaningless except for one fact: look at the buildings behind them.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This might be an unpopular opinion but id prefer action animations. I find the actions scenes the best and until the last 1-2 updates maybes 3 I found the sex scenes have the worst animations. However that's mainly do to the fact when they speed up in the animations just looks off to me but always thought they looked fine when it was slow paced.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes