Java CosmoBreeder [v0.3.9] [harmarist]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

DWLKJR

Mar 27, 2023
I know I passed by some items that at that time I had no way to get them, but now it's hard to know where they are to revisit them. There are two regions that I can see on the map that were unexplored: one is on the top floor above the item in your photo, there is a ladder but I don't know how to reach it. The second is a ladder located northwest of the first area.

I know I passed by some items that at that time I had no way to get them, but now it's hard to know where they are to revisit them. There are two regions that I can see on the map that were unexplored: one is on the top floor above the item in your photo, there is a ladder but I don't know how to reach it. The second is a ladder located northwest of the first area. I put a photo of the inventory, but I don't remember its locations since I wasn't writing it down. I know that one of these I got in a dark room, where the solution was to receive a special attack from an invisible enemy that threw you straight to the item.
The first picture is to my understanding, not accessible currently. same with the second picture.

Yourm7801

Jan 9, 2022
I would ask if anyone got it before it was deleted, but considering that it got deleted within like ten minutes, I think the answer is obvious.

furxia

May 16, 2023
It‘s literally too hardcore for me :(. If there's some mode for beginners then it will be way better.

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
I haven't been able to find any new events and pictures other than those stupid collector cards. Has anyone had better luck?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes