• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Trying to edit this with RPGMake MV but get this error.

Unable to read file plugins.js.

[IMAGE]

Anyone know how resolve that?

I can edit dialogue opening the data files in Notepad++ but it's much easier to do it in RPGMaker
(it's not a bad translation but there are are lot of gender mistakes I was trying)
Backup the data folder from this game
Create a new project
Delete the data folder from the new project
Then copy the data folder from this game to the new project
Edit through the new project
When finished save and copy only the data files that you edited from the new project to this games data folder and overwrite

In most games this works perfectly just be careful as some translated games are finicky.

Reactions: Mez55

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
The music in this game is also widely used in another game, Lessons in Love. Are there Japanese devs out there aware of Lil?

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
The music in this game is also widely used in another game, Lessons in Love. Are there Japanese devs out there aware of Lil?
Take a look through Western free games and youtubers and the same is Kevin MacLeod.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
I can't get the staircase event without panties, help!
you need to get into the station map, an old man will bump into her and steal them, then go to school. You might need to finish the train molestation subquest before this event shows up

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

erogegamerfan

Apr 26, 2020
I would have prefered more CG but overall, story , art and map design even the UI , i was pleasantly surprised !
One of those rare gem that feels like an actual game with H content instead of the boring "cheap CG would be game" you see usually.
I tried it then immediately bought it to support the creator.
Too bad the epilogue is barebone and fighting too easy .

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I've played up to the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and my question is, is it possible to get her to 100% development without getting raped? I went through up until that point without having anything forced except for the first BJ, and it doesn't seem like it's possible unless you purposely lose and have her get raped until she thinks she enjoys it.

I'm not a big... well, I'm not a rape person at all. Not my cup of tea. I'm just curious, can you get her to 100% by corruption/her own choice? Like being harassed on the train and talking to the guy at the base? Or losing her virginity of her own will (if that's even possible)?

Other than that it's a good game with great graphics. Kudos to the creator.

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

razor223

May 2, 2022
I've played up to the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and my question is, is it possible to get her to 100% development without getting raped? I went through up until that point without having anything forced except for the first BJ, and it doesn't seem like it's possible unless you purposely lose and have her get raped until she thinks she enjoys it.

I'm not a big... well, I'm not a rape person at all. Not my cup of tea. I'm just curious, can you get her to 100% by corruption/her own choice? Like being harassed on the train and talking to the guy at the base? Or losing her virginity of her own will (if that's even possible)?

Other than that it's a good game with great graphics. Kudos to the creator.
I don't think there's any consensual stuff, sadly. I think you CAN go through the game without losing the virgin status iirc

Feb 17, 2024
Nope. Except for the actual bad ends, and even then, she won't lose to the cock. Ever. She will never accept it.

Reactions: Syndevic

qinna

Sep 18, 2019
How do I solve this puzzle? Is there anyone that has the solution?

Edit: Changed image

TinyTake20-05-2024-09-38-42.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes