3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
First renders! Just testing out some things, especially trying to un-bollocks the lighting and render times. 1500ish iterations takes about an hour on my rig (a potato with "GTX 1070" written on the side) - might cut that down a bit and be more zealous with fixing noise in post.

PROTIP: Don't get caught with your "landlady's" panties when she's sexually frustrated...

View attachment 868653 View attachment 868654 View attachment 868655 View attachment 868656 View attachment 868657
First renders? I never would have guessed, it's very nice.
I should say, think twice before cutting iterations to use a denoiser, in my experience the results are never better.

Reactions: Zavijava_

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I noticed there was something weird with her belly earlier, sort of bump between belly and pubis, which looked really bad from certain angles and I didn't manage to fix it in blender so I just made her new body :mad:
also tried a blonde this time :rolleyes:
ignore the shit lighting I just put two spotlights in without much thinking
fefr.jpg

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I noticed there was something weird with her belly earlier, sort of bump between belly and pubis, which looked really bad from certain angles and I didn't manage to fix it in blender so I just made her new body :mad:
View attachment 868753
She looks cute but she looks young too.. too young :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 868753
That thigh gap :love: Still prefer the redhead look though

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes