3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Nope, maybe in the future but, I will make a role play story with me and some other characters that are not part of any game, set within the future
It's what we've all been waiting for :love:
Will someone seduce you? :whistle: If he's a man, tell him I'll kick his ass :ROFLMAO:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
It's what we've all been waiting for :love:
Will someone seduce you? :whistle: If he's a man, tell him I'll kick his ass :ROFLMAO:
Will someone seduce you?
Well, Yeah :rolleyes: no fun doing it solo (well, not that much fun :whistle:)

Lesbian between me and another girl, maybe with sex toys and some close ups, I have already done the first couple of scenes already, so may take a few days to finish, just want to try and make it as erotic as possible, just with a script of what we are saying to each other and let the renders speak for the story

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Well, it sounds more serious. I'll look for a simpler game, clean it of images and text and when you're ready I'll use your images and text. We'll make it look like a real game.

I think it's ready. I need character names, dialogue and images.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/04/3569864_1713256857501.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Sneak Peak
In about two to three months, I will be releasing my first lesbian short story game to the public, the script is written, the plot is ready, the renders are being made

Short Plot
You follow the adventures of me (Shelly) as the female protagonist within this lesbian adventure game, starts of within Cyber City within the year 3077, game is entertainment packed, loads of bad jokes, plenty of humor, tons of nudity and yep, girl on girl action on each update, no blackmail, no incest, no fury friends, just full lesbian fun

I will release more details near the release
Screenshot 2024-04-18 181123.png

Screenshot 2024-04-18 183644.png

Screenshot 2024-04-18 184946.png

Screenshot 2024-04-18 181250.png

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It looks really good.
So no dicks :unsure:, I would have liked at least one, even if it was using it for a dissection :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sneak Peak
In about two to three months, I will be releasing my first lesbian short story game to the public, the script is written, the plot is ready, the renders are being made

Short Plot
You follow the adventures of me (Shelly) as the female protagonist within this lesbian adventure game, starts of within Cyber City within the year 3077, game is entertainment packed, loads of bad jokes, plenty of humor, tons of nudity and yep, girl on girl action on each update, no blackmail, no incest, no fury friends, just full lesbian fun

I will release more details near the release
View attachment 3552889

View attachment 3553010

View attachment 3553011

View attachment 3553012
Screenshot_2024-04-18_183644.png So, you are not our best artist only, but you are best teaser also, btw I love teases like this :love:
and do not listen to ppl whom names start with nex :p:sneaky:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
View attachment 3553191 So, you are not our best artist only, but you are best teaser also, btw I love teases like this :love:
and do not listen to ppl whom names start with nex :p:sneaky:
That image won't be in the final game, I got a much better higher quality 8k image of me, her, my model :ROFLMAO: more detail, more better teases, don't blame Nexer, end of the day, he gave me the idea to put my short story within a game instead of just posting 10 renders as a post on here, but, still no dicks :ROFLMAO:

I just finished adding music to the base game now as well, everything is coming together :giggle:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
That image won't be in the final game, I got a much better higher quality 8k image of me, her, my model :ROFLMAO: more detail, more better teases, don't blame Nexer, end of the day, he gave me the idea to put my short story within a game instead of just posting 10 renders as a post on here, but, still no dicks :ROFLMAO:

I just finished adding music to the base game now as well, everything is coming together :giggle:
What?!! your "Short" has a story also, waiting to hear it:whistle::giggle::ROFLMAO:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
What?!! your "Short" has a story also, waiting to hear it:whistle::giggle::ROFLMAO:
I was going to just post around 10 renders with the script like I did with Ms.Denvers one, but, because I am making it as a game now, those 10 renders will be many many more renders added to fill the game at every angle :ROFLMAO:

It's not just for one update, I got a story for 5 updates, so far

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was going to just post around 10 renders with the script like I did with Ms.Denvers one, but, because I am making it as a game now, those 10 renders will be many many more renders added to fill the game at every angle :ROFLMAO:

It's not just for one update, I got a story for 5 updates, so far
definitely I am eagerly waiting for it :love:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
definitely I am eagerly waiting for it :love:
When I finally post what the story is about which will be when the game is close to be finished under three months max, I promise, all I need to do is finish making all the renders, everything else is ready, script is finished and set up in RenPy ready for the renders to be added, then you will understand, each story per episode is all linked within the same main plot story, think of it like a tv series for a season, it will be like that, all the updates is the main plot of the game, but each update is different parts of the main plot, that's the best way to explain it

A lot of my sense of humor is in it, tried to make it funny as and lighthearted with some bad jokes and a lot of kinkiness :whistle:
patience-498-x-279-gif-9w67n30pp288r57i.gif

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
When I finally post what the story is about which will be when the game is close to be finished under three months max, I promise, all I need to do is finish making all the renders, everything else is ready, script is finished and set up in RenPy ready for the renders to be added, then you will understand, each story per episode is all linked within the same main plot story, think of it like a tv series for a season, it will be like that, all the updates is the main plot of the game, but each update is different parts of the main plot, that's the best way to explain it

A lot of my sense of humor is in it, tried to make it funny as and lighthearted with some bad jokes and a lot of kinkiness :whistle:
View attachment 3553364
OK, Thanks :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

View attachment 3553364
Shelly, this is a real marketing campaign, and you're doing a great job of hyping your game!
Who are you SexyShelly? :unsure::ROFLMAO: