Bonercat

Apr 14, 2021
there also still swapped choice that are not fixed like baahla the inn owner sheep corrupted and pure one option get swapped she also have dick, and also the guard captain too the choice being submissive and alpha being swapped despite dev claim its already being fixed but it still there, thats two that i remember, and i mean swapped are the dialogue are swapped with the opposite one despite choosing otherwise making it confusing if we actually choose the right option and the text are swapped or the option itself are swapped making that text result.

Reactions: tplife and GTK/HLK

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Sure, I'll antagonize the active dev after they kindly replied to a question. What a wonderful idea. Perhaps I'll also insult my waitress and call my mechanic a whore.
Not sure where you got 'antagonize' from when I said encourage them. The longer they hold off on the bare essentials the harder its going to get in the long run. Look back on the slew of projects on just this site alone that have been abandoned, not just because of similar issues but lack of proper foresight and planning.

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
I do agree that the project should really go back and work out the kinks in the foundations rather than keep piling new content on top of it. A lot of the earlier NPCs are really badly written and the mechanics don't feel very fleshed out. Better to work on a stronger foundation and then build on it.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
This isn't even the first they've gone back to "fix" is it.

I forget when and what they've done, but it feels like instead if fix, they changed it, in order to allow features for tags.

Been keeping track of this on and off, and it's saddening to see it hasn't progressed or trimmed the fat.

This could of progressed to quite a gem.
(even if the choices are pretty black and white, and outdated.)

it'll just be another day when it progresses to completion if it ever does.

But at the very least, it'll reach completion.

It's never too late, but if they don't keep going, and decide to let it coasts.
It's just a spirit refusing to move on.

Been so long, I even forgot what Lil things one has hoped for improvement in the past.

Reactions: Susan Xandera

DontFistDoby

Feb 14, 2023
Does anyone by chance know how to make this properly run through wineskin? I've actually had no problems getting it to start up with either Porting Kit or Crossover (both can run the executable fine), but whenever the game opens, it's completely devoid of any text whatsoever. Not entirely sure what's going on, but if anyone has a solution, I'd be very grateful for it.
Hey, in case you haven't solved this yet I just had the same problem and found a solution. Install winetricks and corefonts ie8

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The last time i played this game i really enjoyed the different stories for the characters and their different outcomes. I also found the art really nice. With that said I have a very big question to ask.

Has the actual game portion of this game actually been improved over the years? The last time I played was about 3-5 years ago and at the time the city builder/management aspect was very bare boned. The combat was functional but had room for improvement. Has any effort been put into the gameplay aspect of this game or has that aspect been neglected?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
The last time i played this game i really enjoyed the different stories for the characters and their different outcomes. I also found the art really nice. With that said I have a very big question to ask.

Has the actual game portion of this game actually been improved over the years? The last time I played was about 3-5 years ago and at the time the city builder/management aspect was very bare boned. The combat was functional but had room for improvement. Has any effort been put into the gameplay aspect of this game or has that aspect been neglected?
Nope.

Oct 9, 2018
So, anyone got a changelog?
CHANGELOG

• New accesible region, Tewun District, inside Ku-Liang's citadel.
  • Tewun's is a place dominated by trainers, so your main resource here will be your Willpower instead of corruption!
  • New character, Yuen Sha, is a serpent-like fella.
  • Added art for Yuen Sha.
  • Four quests in this new zone.
  • You can reach this new zone by navigating Ku-Liang if you reach the latest quest or your quest log.
  • Rewrote the previous last quest a bit to fit the transition into the Citadel better.
  • A few typos were fixed with scenes when not loading italics properly.
With this said, we are quite happy with this step for DiCK, as things are smoother now and we can finally move on to properly work on these old systems that truly need a lot of rework. We appreciate your help, and invite you to join our discord; we are quite active there and will try our best to resolve any doubts you have!

Reactions: Kuzoo

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way to beat the female minotaur in one quest, because every time I fight her, I always get my ass kicked.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
not walkthrough really, since you can advance the main story just by doing the quests in a semi linear way, but I understand what you mean about the consequences. For the most part, though, the choice is just to either corrupt them or not
what dialog choices make the corrupt or not? walkthrough would have answered that question

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes