RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Of course, the developer knows better when and how to end his game
I have no firsthand context or input on this particular game, as I haven't played it yet (but I see the update is out now so that'll change soon). So just to be clear, I'm not referring to specifically you or this game when I say this, but just speaking in generalities. I do understand and agree to a point that devs can and should have the final say-so and do have the most insight into their own games (etc), but I don't think that places them or their work beyond any criticism. The reason I'm saying that is because I've seen in the past (with both h-games as well as mainstream ones) that no matter how subjectively terrible of a decision a dev might make, or how heavily a strong majority of their audience expresses negative criticism, there always seems to be at least someone who voices up in the dev's defense with the ole "It's their game! They can do whatever they want!". And while yes, both of those things are true, it doesn't just cancel them out from all criticism or feedback.

Again, not saying that's the case here, or that it's what you're doing necessarily. I'm just acknowledging that there are some people who will defend a dev seemingly no matter what they do or don't do.

Tl;dr Based on the comments I've read concerning this game, I'm going to lower my expectations for a satisfying conclusion, and just expect an early "Aw, but there was so much more potential!" one. That way I might be pleasantly surprised, but also won't be as disappointed.

and I respect him for the fact that he is not milking
Again, no context for this particular game. But on that subject, balance is the key for me. There are absolutely devs who draw out their games with content that feels either frustrating, redundant, pointless, etc. But unfortunately it's also often been the case where it goes too far in the other direction when they just wrap it up and close the doors way too early (all pretty subjective though of course). A common reason is because they just get burned out or bored and just want to be done with it. Which are not ideal motivations for a conclusion and almost always end up with just about everyone across the board left feeling let down and unsatisfied.

Not saying that's going on here, I don't know. I just partially agree and partially disagree with those two particular statements depending on the context, because it's not infrequent that I see either fans or devs go too far in either one direction or the other.

All of that being said though, I'm still looking forward to trying out the game. I've just had my excitement brought down a couple of notches by the abrupt ending concerns expressed in the comments. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised and end up disagreeing with those assessments, but I'm glad that I won't be as caught off guard and let down now if it does all get cut too short for me.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Of course, the developer knows better when and how to end his game, and I respect him for the fact that he is not milking, but in my opinion there is a situation where the story still needs about a week of in-game time.

It is strange to start such long-awaited routes (Tiffany, Vanessa-Sophia, Sam, Dark Path) and end the game after a couple of updates.
I agree, i think the problem is the amout of branches he made, there was no need to make so mane branchs, he could pull the girls together without so many branching, this make him have to make A differente game to each branch, hahah he lose SO MUCH time to get this done, this concept mc cant have all girls in one save is making him have so much more work to do LOL

Reactions: RabidSloth

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I have no firsthand context or input on this particular game, as I haven't played it yet (but I see the update is out now so that'll change soon). So just to be clear, I'm not referring to specifically you or this game when I say this, but just speaking in generalities. I do understand and agree to a point that devs can and should have the final say-so and do have the most insight into their own games (etc), but I don't think that places them or their work beyond any criticism. The reason I'm saying that is because I've seen in the past (with both h-games as well as mainstream ones) that no matter how subjectively terrible of a decision a dev might make, or how heavily a strong majority of their audience expresses negative criticism, there always seems to be at least someone who voices up in the dev's defense with the ole "It's their game! They can do whatever they want!". And while yes, both of those things are true, it doesn't just cancel them out from all criticism or feedback.

Again, not saying that's the case here, or that it's what you're doing necessarily. I'm just acknowledging that there are some people who will defend a dev seemingly no matter what they do or don't do.

Tl;dr Based on the comments I've read concerning this game, I'm going to lower my expectations for a satisfying conclusion, and just expect an early "Aw, but there was so much more potential!" one. That way I might be pleasantly surprised, but also won't be as disappointed.

Again, no context for this particular game. But on that subject, balance is the key for me. There are absolutely devs who draw out their games with content that feels either frustrating, redundant, pointless, etc. But unfortunately it's also often been the case where it goes too far in the other direction when they just wrap it up and close the doors way too early (all pretty subjective though of course). A common reason is because they just get burned out or bored and just want to be done with it. Which are not ideal motivations for a conclusion and almost always end up with just about everyone across the board left feeling let down and unsatisfied.

Not saying that's going on here, I don't know. I just partially agree and partially disagree with those two particular statements depending on the context, because it's not infrequent that I see either fans or devs go too far in either one direction or the other.

All of that being said though, I'm still looking forward to trying out the game. I've just had my excitement brought down a couple of notches by the abrupt ending concerns expressed in the comments. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised and end up disagreeing with those assessments, but I'm glad that I won't be as caught off guard and let down now if it does all get cut too short for me.
i fell like the game has a huge load of content, is just the branchs who takes from us this feeling, i was only playing Steph and Vanessa paths, and now started playing Ellie Dark Path dude theres so much content in this game, but i think the dev cant go back in a big mistake making those branches, just looking how confuse the WT is, you can imagine how is hard to code it, i was like reading step by step to get the result i wanted, and i stil need to start another save to play Steph normal patch ( i wont do it now simple cuz i dont have the energy to start over again, next update i do it damm)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
i fell like the game has a huge load of content, is just the branchs who takes from us this feeling, i was only playing Steph and Vanessa paths, and now started playing Ellie Dark Path dude theres so much content in this game, but i think the dev cant go back in a big mistake making those branches, just looking how confuse the WT is, you can imagine how is hard to code it, i was like reading step by step to get the result i wanted, and i stil need to start another save to play Steph normal patch ( i wont do it now simple cuz i dont have the energy to start over again, next update i do it damm)
AH, so it's one of those kinds of games. That would make a lot of sense. I've played a few like that before, where you could explore an entire route all the way to the end but it's still just only like 10% or less of the game's total content. Shattered and Good Girl Gone Bad are also like that, to name a couple. That can negate the "too short" feeling for sure. I'm fine with multiple replays if the content is worth it. You actually alleviated my apprehension a bit lol, thanks :LOL:

Reactions: lorddarkam

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm a few hours in with mixed feelings so far. Too early for me to have any definitive opinions beyond just first impressions though. I'm mainly focusing on Stephanie. There was a scene where she asks you about what kind of stuff you'd like to try in the bedroom with her that had like a dozen different options, with at least half of them her saying "Nah" to. Which I'm guessing was put there so that the player can get an idea of what to expect and not expect from her? But part of me just found all the No's to just be disappointing.

Something I'd like to know though if anyone can tell me; is this going to be one of those games that just keeps hard pushing condom-usage throughout the entire time? I know that some people might think that adds to the "realism" or whatever, but personally I just find that super-annoying or even obnoxious whenever in the actual consequence-free environment of an adult-themed game that we're still forced to "Be responsible and use protection! Don't want to catch or spread one of those digital STDs!" There was so far only one sex scene that I encountered that gave you the option of either going bareback or not doing it at all. I did it. And within a day or two later have already got foreshadowing of having caught an STD; which gives me an impression so far that the dev might either have a condom fetish or is maybe just so soapbox-level opinionated about them to the point that it extends even into pixels :confused:

Tl;dr I'm sure that some people don't mind it, while others maybe even like it for whatever reason, but I'm just not among either of those groups. Am I just going to have to deal with the MC always wanting/having to wear rubbers throughout this game? :rolleyes: I'd just rather know now, and will probably only play through it once if that's going to be the case.

Last edited:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
There was a scene where she asks you about what kind of stuff you'd like to try in the bedroom with her that had like a dozen different options, with at least half of them her saying "Nah" to. Which I'm guessing was put there so that the player can get an idea of what to expect and not expect from her?
You just answered your own question.

Something I'd like to know though if anyone can tell me; is this going to be one of those games that just keeps hard pushing condom-usage throughout the entire time? I know that some people might think that adds to the "realism" or whatever, but personally I just find that super-annoying or even obnoxious whenever in the actual consequence-free environment of an adult-themed game that we're still forced to "Be responsible and use protection! Don't want to catch or spread one of those digital STDs!" There was so far only one sex scene that I encountered that gave you the option of either going bareback or not doing it at all. I did it. And within a day or two later have already got foreshadowing of having caught an STD :confused:
>consequence-free environment
>foreshadowing of having caught an STD

Which one is it then?
Anyway, you can go bareback and put your bun in a bunch of ovens later on, though some of em are exclusive to particular routes. Steph especially loves you if you're infected with STD.

• Haha

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You just answered your own question.
Gotcha. As someone with a bunch of different kinks, I guess part of me wished we had only be able to ask about the stuff that she would be into. So that I could have at least just not felt rapid pangs of disappointment lol.

>consequence-free environment
>foreshadowing of having caught an STD

Which one is it then?
"consequence-free environment" as in there is zero risk of any IRL consequences, which is a big part of the fun of fantasy, and why people do all sorts of shit in video games that they never would in real life. If you have a jerk-off fantasy about fucking your girlfriend, but forget to imagine a condom in the scenario, she's obviously not going to get pregnant lol. But anyway, I've both seen and experienced enough on F95 to know that there's just no point in debating certain POVs. I find the stressing of condom-usage in games with fictional pixel-people to be dumb, but for people who don't, I'm glad for them at least for not having to be annoyed or frustrated by it at all.

Anyway, you can go bareback and put your bun in a bunch of ovens later on, though some of em are exclusive to particular routes.
Oh that's actually good to hear! :p(y)

Steph especially loves you if you're infected with STD.
My superhuman perceptiveness is sensing some sarcasm here :LOL:, good thing I loaded an earlier save and skipped ahead except for strictly being Captain Rubber this time lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Vanessa's update seemed like a conspiracy to me. Because Tiffany and her friends were "normal" before and then all of a sudden they were all jumping into MC's bed, which made me wonder if they were premeditated, maybe Vanessa was sharpening a knife not far away :eek::LOL:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Gotcha. As someone with a bunch of different kinks, I guess part of me wished we had only be able to ask about the stuff that she would be into. So that I could have at least just not felt rapid pangs of disappointment lol.
Most of them are things she'll never be into, but a few of them may be negotiable if you end up in a committed relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
A lot of the kinks are in there they're just not something that Steph has any interest in, thats part of the game seeing what girl is into what kink and the kinks of the girl you're speaking to might change over the course of the game depending on the route you take with them.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I'm a few hours in with mixed feelings so far. Too early for me to have any definitive opinions beyond just first impressions though. I'm mainly focusing on Stephanie. There was a scene where she asks you about what kind of stuff you'd like to try in the bedroom with her that had like a dozen different options, with at least half of them her saying "Nah" to. Which I'm guessing was put there so that the player can get an idea of what to expect and not expect from her? But part of me just found all the No's to just be disappointing.

Something I'd like to know though if anyone can tell me; is this going to be one of those games that just keeps hard pushing condom-usage throughout the entire time? I know that some people might think that adds to the "realism" or whatever, but personally I just find that super-annoying or even obnoxious whenever in the actual consequence-free environment of an adult-themed game that we're still forced to "Be responsible and use protection! Don't want to catch or spread one of those digital STDs!" There was so far only one sex scene that I encountered that gave you the option of either going bareback or not doing it at all. I did it. And within a day or two later have already got foreshadowing of having caught an STD; which gives me an impression so far that the dev might either have a condom fetish or is maybe just so soapbox-level opinionated about them to the point that it extends even into pixels :confused:

Tl;dr I'm sure that some people don't mind it, while others maybe even like it for whatever reason, but I'm just not among either of those groups. Am I just going to have to deal with the MC always wanting/having to wear rubbers throughout this game? :rolleyes: I'd just rather know now, and will probably only play through it once if that's going to be the case.
Nah pretty much all girls let you cum inside the thing is Normal Steph is a very careful girl

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just finished a run with the current build (Steph Bimbo path). I have immensely enjoyed my time with the game, and several of my previous concerns are no longer there. I'm looking forward to finishing this path as well as trying out the others in replays.

But I can definitely see the concern about there only being 1-more in-game day left. Feels like the game would be cut really short in that time frame. Even in this one path there are several sub-plots still in play in addition to the main one, plus other potential future events that have been discussed by the characters. And wrapping it all up in just one day seems like it would be very rushed and feel like it ended way too soon imo. But we'll all just have to wait and see what happens I suppose. But I do share the nervousness/concern now. I hope there's not just a still large amount of wasted potential just left on the table and then roll credits.

fisselig

Feb 25, 2020
How can I remove game character face in dialog :( pls
I don't like games with that because it's bad, not beautiful like character and not necessary in my opinion
my mood drop when see that :((
it's doesn't mean that this game isn't amazing
sorry if I bother you
I'm not good at english :<

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
How can I remove game character face in dialog :( pls
I don't like games with that because it's bad, not beautiful like character and not necessary in my opinion
my mood drop when see that :((
it's doesn't mean that this game isn't amazing
sorry if I bother you
I'm not good at english :<
No way possible at the moment, sorry!

I'll see how easy it is to make this a toggle so you can turn them off in the menu and if it isn't too complex then I'll add this in for future updates.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
TiffanySFW.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here's the updated walkthrough for v.0.14 and v.0.15, please be aware it has major spoilers and especially to skip the Mission Segments if you don't want to see these!

- Walkthrough Link

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but what is it in this update?? i loaded my save when Lydia takes MC into her new dungeon ...and game says end of the update see u in nexr 0,16....so no new content at all?? i don't get it...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Game is ending at same spot as before, right after Lydia shows me her secret basement. Is that normal?

4.50 star(s) 142 Votes