[R>Writer] Share Deliah's School Developer looking for Script Writers

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Project:
- Deliah's School. The game itself is still relatively new, but there will be a lot of planned content for this game.

Developer:
- DeviousDev
Patreon:
Discord: #0982 DeviousDev

Looking for:
- A writer. I have the general story mapped out, but I need a writer who is willing to discuss ideas with me and write out the story.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Sharing. Details can be discussed further in private.

Work commitment:
- Long term project. I will probably need someone who can offer a dedicated period of time each day/week.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. You can reply to the thread here, but ultimately I will need to see what you can do first.

Job Description:
- I'm looking for someone with a good command of English (you will be proofreading your own scripts) and organizational skills (for different parts of the script)

Additional comments:
- Below are a few samples of my work, and I will not be posting the story synopsis here. Other than that, you can check out my Patreon for a very brief overview of what the game will be about.

scene 8.png charize changing.png donna default 2.png

Reactions: moszter

Hyperecchi

Jul 27, 2017
I would be interested in hearing more about this story. I'm an active author and have worked on visual novels before. I have writing samples you can read, if interested.

Is the story going to be linear or do you want multiple endings?

As far as time, that's all I have. I work at home, so I have plenty of time for content creation.

PM Me the discord info, and I'll get in touch with you.

Reactions: DeviousDev