kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Good luck with project - i don't like only that is random sandbox with time consumption - (times of day are better for me, than 5 min consumption - and full hour time skip - better is skip to full hour, and next full hour). I know it is free and im not supporter, but maybe it help you :)

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
If that's such a issue why don't you search for a coder or someone who would help you ?
How do you release updates more frequent than MrRab ? dude is killing it monthly every update have 3-5 new animated scenes.

Stop with those conspiracy theories "they paying you" lmao it's cringe
Take one piece off your pfp you don't deserve it you are toxic as fuck

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you repeat the sex scene with Mary in class between 3:00-4:00PM? I haven't been able to repeat that in recent updates after the version when it was first triggered. I also noticed that (by examining several old saves) the option "make a move" (to have sex with Mary in class in the afternoon) seem to have gone right after the dancing scene was triggered , and at the same time in the morning class the "ask Mary for help for a problem" option was replaced by "ask Mary to show off her body".

Last edited:

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
So new content is 3some is that it because I can't seem to find any NTR scene I mean solo matty sex scene?

Last edited:

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
You should add another succubus who sucks the MC soul out as a bad end.
don't know about another succubus, but other monsters yes and multiple bad endings when the MC dies
(if I'm till working on game)

I cannot seen my stats. It's stopping my progress. What should I do, help please
I have never ran into this problem with android(I know have) it's out of my control

How do you repeat the sex scene with Mary in class between 3:00-4:00PM? I haven't been able to repeat that in recent updates after the version when it was first triggered. I also noticed that (by examining several old saves) the option "make a move" (to have sex with Mary in class in the afternoon) seem to have gone right after the dancing scene was triggered , and at the same time in the morning class the "ask Mary for help for a problem" option was replaced by "ask Mary to show off her body".
will look into it

Reactions: homarkc

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
don't know about another succubus, but other monsters yes and multiple bad endings when the MC dies
(if I'm till working on game)

I have never ran into this problem with android(I know have) it's out of my control

will look into it
Well what about the succubus he has a contract with kill him for not meeting the requirements set forth.

Reactions: scarypumpkin

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
cool game, I'll say something that many won't like, a deal with a succubus? great, but succubi don't need a love branch, this is contrary to all common sense, all these bitches need to be very much corrupted, and let in such a circle of people so that their anus is bigger than the sun, otherwise why is there a succubus

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DemonCurse-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MatWing

Oct 22, 2021
Honestly, I think it's too much grinding. The interactions don't give enough lust or affection to justify having the scene requirements set to every 25 points or so, some of them being over 100. And the abilities only up those points by 1 per interaction? Doesn't really seem worth it. Other than that, I'm fairly satisfied with it. Nice game

Jan 10, 2018
The potential for an enthralling storyline is evident, and I'm eager to delve deeper into the game to uncover the true intentions behind this unexpected second chance at life.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes