PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
The image samples are a bit too graphic for my taste, but at the same time, I've seen a lot of people praising this game for it's story. Without much spoiling, is it really that good? Is it original, or is the ambience, or several plot twists, etc?
You don't have to see the scenes from the samples. Pretty much all the graphics stuff is in the "Bad End" mode, which is a special dungeon you can enter by being defeated or surrendering. You always have the option to skip this mode if you are defeated in a battle and restart from a checkpoint. It is also an option to disable all the naughty stuff entirely by going to the menu.

As for the story, I don't think there is a better one in any adult game I have tried. The overarching plot may not be the most original thing ever, however the twists, the key moments (whenever the Shade music plays), the characters and their interactions are all fantastic. But don't take this from someone with a Deathpolca profile picture. You can try it out and see if it is your cup of tea. It is literally free.

RudeApollo4213

Apr 8, 2021
Just finished the game and damn the ending hurt...
First time I've ever felt emotional playing a H-Game, nah screw that, Most games I've played.
The Gut-Punch (or Mission-Punch cause it hurts) ending just heartbreaking. 9/10 game for me god damn this was amazing!
-Edit: Also where is the picture with everyone saved to?

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok im reading reviews and now im more confused...i was told that in this game, there is a part where some overpowered evil guy rapes the MC and this CAN NOT BE AVOIDED...but if you turn off H content how dose that part play out? can you REALLY play this game while avoiding rape?
people keep telling me it has good game play and story.....but this looks like a rape simulator to me...

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
ok im reading reviews and now im more confused...i was told that in this game, there is a part where some overpowered evil guy rapes the MC and this CAN NOT BE AVOIDED...but if you turn off H content how dose that part play out? can you REALLY play this game while avoiding rape?
people keep telling me it has good game play and story.....but this looks like a rape simulator to me...
In this game, the H content is mostly separate from the main story development.

The main story is awesome, and can be played by itself. You need to wage battles, rather difficult but well calibrated. You also need to read a lot (if you don’t like reading and are the type to skip dialogues, you shoud play something else); you also need to check everything (there are hidden rooms, items that you can find don’t have sparlies, etc.)

the H content is mostly relegated to two areas.
One is a sex-theme park; you do lewd actions to earn a special currency.

The other H area is a what-if defeat mode; it cannot be won, it is pure sadistic maledom, but you never have to go there if you don’t want to.

Apart from those two areas, every female character loses her virginity. You can do that in the consensual sex-theme park, or you can lose V cards by rape in the main game play. Rape will not happen if characters are no longer virgin.

And in addition to all that, you can turn off R18 content; the sex events (consensual or not) will still happen, you just won’t see them.

Does this help?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
In this game, the H content is mostly separate from the main story development.

The main story is awesome, and can be played by itself. You need to wage battles, rather difficult but well calibrated. You also need to read a lot (if you don’t like reading and are the type to skip dialogues, you shoud play something else); you also need to check everything (there are hidden rooms, items that you can find don’t have sparlies, etc.)

the H content is mostly relegated to two areas.
One is a sex-theme park; you do lewd actions to earn a special currency.

The other H area is a what-if defeat mode; it cannot be won, it is pure sadistic maledom, but you never have to go there if you don’t want to.

Apart from those two areas, every female character loses her virginity. You can do that in the consensual sex-theme park, or you can lose V cards by rape in the main game play.

And in addition to all that, you can turn off R18 content; the sex events (consensual or not) will still happen, you just won’t see them.

Does this help?
"Every female character loses her virginity" so even if I never lose a battle, and chose to do nothing at the sex theme park they still get raped or have sex?

You also say "during main gameplay" is this another one of those games where the enemy can rape you mid combat?

Luke the ip evil guy who wants you to have his kids will still rape you, no matter what you pick?

Also when will people realize that simply not showing the sex/rape is not the same thing as disabling/removing it...it still happened you still get raped, you just don't "see" it

God why do all the good games have so much rape or unavoidable sex?! This is like the 27th game that looked great but I had to avoid do to all the rape...

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
If you want no rape, go to the theme park and lose your virginity there, is all.

Like I said, rape happens only to virgins.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
If you want no rape, go to the theme park and lose your virginity there, is all.

Like I said, rape happens only to virgins.
So you either give up your virginity or have ot taken....that is kinda fucked up.. I think I'll just skip this game....I hate when the game forces you to have sex...another great game ruined by rape

• Angry
Reactions: Depression Cherry

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Though I am curious how that plays out, are there events at points in the game that do a virginity check? Like if you go into the event a virgin you get raped, but if you go in while already having been raped you just walk away scot free?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Though I am curious how that plays out, are there events at points in the game that do a virginity check? Like if you go into the event a virgin you get raped, but if you go in while already having been raped you just walk away scot free?
What do you not understand: you either go there as a virgin and will be kidnapped and raped, or you choose to NOT get raped at all and go to the sex theme park and willingly give up your virginity, with no rape at all, in a purely consensual and blissful and pleasure-full way.

If you don't want rape, then choose sex is fun.

If it's not avoiding rape that you seek, but avoiding all sex, then play pacman or something

• Angry

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
What do you not understand: you either go there as a virgin and will be kidnapped and raped, or you choose to NOT get raped at all and go to the sex theme park and willingly give up your virginity, with no rape at all, in a purely consensual and blissful and pleasure-full way.

If you don't want rape, then choose sex is fun.

If it's not avoiding rape that you seek, but avoiding all sex, then play pacman or something
I meant more in a code/mechanic as in [event 27 trigger(is virgin?) Yes, rape: no, ignore trigger] bliss..or pleasure is illrelavent...
But you made it clear, the game gives me two.options, A get raped or B be a slut..then I choose option C play a better game

• Angry

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
the game gives me two.options, A get raped or B be a slut..
No, you misunderstood, or it was mis-explained

With the no-sex option set to =true, you do not even get those losing-their-virginity things happen.

Only Deathpolca herself will then have a story-driven sex scene (where you do not get to see anything lewd when no-sex=true)

However, throughout the game there is still a lot of (non-sex-)torture, agonising etc. for no good reason.

Generally, all these "good writing" claims imo. are not plain true. Yes, there are parts that are (some even: very) well-written, some reveals are done well, in exactly the right moment and all - but every bit that was welldone immediately gets followed (or preceded, or both) by too many and too lengthy amounts of shounen-shit-edgy-superdrama-crap.

Yes, imo. there are better games, both in writing and in gameplay. so, your choice ...

• Angry

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Ohh so with sex turned of its not as if the sex/rape happens but offscreen it simple never happens? the events do not trigger at all and the characters maintain their virginity?

Other then the MC who is raped for story reasons?(the scene where the op evil guy who wants the breed you) it still happens and you lose your virginity ? Just off screen? Or are you talking about another scene?
And it sounds as if, even with sex turned off the MC will still lose her virginity, rape or otherwise?

Also non rape/sexual torture dose not bother me

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
So you either give up your virginity or have ot taken....that is kinda fucked up.. I think I'll just skip this game....I hate when the game forces you to have sex...another great game ruined by rape
If I remember correctly there are times when one of your party members gets kidnapped. You either rescue them on time or there is a scene of them losing their virginity non consensually. If they have already lost their virginity the scene also does also not play. So if you rescue them, then no sex (there).

That being said, the game is really not for everyone. It has its rough edges since it was written and programmed by one dude. It might make you tear up if you allow it to AND don't mind the messed up things. The story is pretty dark (but also hopeful); Your party members all had a past as slaves and the creator does not shy away from showing what that entails as you get to know them better.

TLDR:
- Do you like rape simulators? There are much better options where you don't have to suffer through 30-50 hours of gameplay to bust a nut to a handful of sex scenes.
- Do you like Nier but thought it was not messed up enough? Give this a try.
- Do you like the idea of this game, but don't want to see any sex scenes? Give Nier a try.
- Do you jerk off to Murakami while listening to Mozart and think Nier is a little too pedestrian? Why are you even here then? Go read Vonnegut or something.

Reactions: Harroween

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Ohh so with sex turned of its not as if the sex/rape happens but offscreen it simple never happens? the events do not trigger at all and the characters maintain their virginity?

Other then the MC who is raped for story reasons?(the scene where the op evil guy who wants the breed you) it still happens and you lose your virginity ? Just off screen? Or are you talking about another scene?
And it sounds as if, even with sex turned off the MC will still lose her virginity, rape or otherwise?

Also non rape/sexual torture dose not bother me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: So if any kind of non consensual sex scenes are a no, then I would play it safe and say you will likely not enjoy this game.

• Angry

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
If I remember correctly there are times when one of your party members gets kidnapped. You either rescue them on time or there is a scene of them losing their virginity non consensually. If they have already lost their virginity the scene also does also not play. So if you rescue them, then no sex (there).

That being said, the game is really not for everyone. It has its rough edges since it was written and programmed by one dude. It might make you tear up if you allow it to AND don't mind the messed up things. The story is pretty dark (but also hopeful); Your party members all had a past as slaves and the creator does not shy away from showing what that entails as you get to know them better.

TLDR:
- Do you like rape simulators? There are much better options where you don't have to suffer through 30-50 hours of gameplay to bust a nut to a handful of sex scenes.
- Do you like Nier but thought it was not messed up enough? Give this a try.
- Do you like the idea of this game, but don't want to see any sex scenes? Give Nier a try.
- Do you jerk off to Murakami while listening to Mozart and think Nier is a little too pedestrian? Why are you even here then? Go read Vonnegut or something.
Ohh so you can counter their rape scenes and save their virginity? For all but the MC?
And honestly as long as it's not a super detailed story of how they where raped as as slaves I'm ok. Hell even Nai tells you(while quite vague) about how she was raped, I can Handel it, it's all about how it's done...but usually if it's part of their back story and isn't something I see play out on front if me, or something I could have prevented (like losing a fight and getting raped) I can deal with it, might not like it but if done right I can manage
But honestly on screen, or even offscreen one rape is enough to ruin a game for me. Even if I don't see it happen, my sex count still goes up and i lose my virginity...so for me, on screen or off, it has the same effect on me....unless it's backstory like stated above

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: So if any kind of non consensual sex scenes are a no, then I would play it safe and say you will likely not enjoy this game.
Ohh so there are two unavoidable sex scenes in this game...well thanks for telling me, I'll give it a pass, cuz just one rape will ruin a game for me

PurpleDeep

Aug 24, 2019
Ohh so you can counter their rape scenes and save their virginity? For all but the MC?
And honestly as long as it's not a super detailed story of how they where raped as as slaves I'm ok. Hell even Nai tells you(while quite vague) about how she was raped, I can Handel it, it's all about how it's done...but usually if it's part of their back story and isn't something I see play out on front if me, or something I could have prevented (like losing a fight and getting raped) I can deal with it, might not like it but if done right I can manage
But honestly on screen, or even offscreen one rape is enough to ruin a game for me. Even if I don't see it happen, my sex count still goes up and i lose my virginity...so for me, on screen or off, it has the same effect on me....unless it's backstory like stated above
In that case you should probably turn Bach and not play this one. There are many other games with great stoRies for you to unRavel.

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.50 star(s) 92 Votes