Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.19] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Has anyone had a problem where NONE of the autonomous options work at all?

I've gone through the thread and did most of the suggestions such as setting arousal required to 0, turning off the tag check query, using a bad neighborhood lot, rape clubs, etc. but there never seems to be any autonomous sex or rape interactions at all between sims. I have a pretty light mod order that basically just includes DD, basemental drugs/gangs, animations, and custom sim mods so there shouldn't be too many scripts running. Any suggestions on what to troubleshoot?

Edit: it looks like there's autonomy sometimes from my player save but never from any NPCs. Really wish there was a good way to turn up the autonomy on the mod.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2017
yea...autonomy in DD is a little bit rng ...for example in brothel if your own sims are work in brothel the customers are mostly interact with this sims and not with the npc harlots or the harlots use allways the same spot to have sex with customers so the sims wait until the others sims are ready with sex and go to same place although other place are free to interact.

and the problem is..i don't know why...i do nothing difftent then before..

how..i say..update DD form 5.18 to 5.19 ...and the harlots and strippers do nothing...stand stupid still

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
after update the workers on brothel do nothing
Try rehiring them.

Has anyone had a problem where NONE of the autonomous options work at all?

I've gone through the thread and did most of the suggestions such as setting arousal required to 0, turning off the tag check query, using a bad neighborhood lot, rape clubs, etc. but there never seems to be any autonomous sex or rape interactions at all between sims. I have a pretty light mod order that basically just includes DD, basemental drugs/gangs, animations, and custom sim mods so there shouldn't be too many scripts running. Any suggestions on what to troubleshoot?

Edit: it looks like there's autonomy sometimes from my player save but never from any NPCs. Really wish there was a good way to turn up the autonomy on the mod.
I've only seen a huge number of autonomy issues with Rape. Never have I seen autonomy issues with any other type of sex. Rape interactions seem to be very needy.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
My sim's junk is purple, Big Jimmy and the giggle twins look like Thanos. Anyone happen to know what's up?

Dec 28, 2017
Clipboard_05-22-2024_01.jpg

Why the Fuck ? I remove WW to play good with DD....start game and now Error Code ..cool ..why the fuck its so much trouble with this mod...it not funny anymore .... its allways the same ... NEW FUCKING GAME ...

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Why the Fuck ? I remove WW to play good with DD....start game and now Error Code ..cool ..why the fuck its so much trouble with this mod
There is a reason why you are not supposed to have WW installed when you install DD. The author of WW has a history of adding malicious code into his mod that breaks your game if it finds you have mods installed the author does not like.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
My sim's junk is purple, Big Jimmy and the giggle twins look like Thanos. Anyone happen to know what's up?
I have never heard of a purple penis before. The most common is people with pitch black penis issues.

i remove WW ...and then i get the Error Code..thats the point
It is possible you have mods that depend on WW still in your mods folder. I recommend making a clean "The Sims 4" folder when uninstalling WW to remove all of its remnants. You can do this by simply renaming "The Sims 4" to something else and letting the game regenerate the folder on game load. Then reinstall your other mods into The Sims 4/Mods

ketsup

Feb 29, 2024
Does the rape interaction not work for female sims against male sims? I keep getting a message saying no location or something like that

Dec 28, 2017
Does the rape interaction not work for female sims against male sims? I keep getting a message saying no location or something like that
is the female sim a rapist and the male a sim who get raped ..you can do this to the sims ...or you have no animations for the locations ?

------

so i have a question about harlots in brothel ... im my brothel they are allways the same 2 harlots they service the customers ... all other harlors do a long time nothing although enough customers are in the brothel and enough locations are mark for service...i dont understand this automatic

ketsup

Feb 29, 2024
is the female sim a rapist and the male a sim who get raped ..you can do this to the sims ...or you have no animations for the locations ?
I haven't checked if any of my other sims have the rapist trait but my male sims can do it. I have a bunch of animation packs installed from motherload to greynaya in the animations section on the first post and they are detected by DD and working fine.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes