3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Happened before? Know the reason?
Last time it was just under review... I believe it was for non-consensual content. Apparently they were skimming F95 under "future tags" and found that "tag", even though it's not even in the game and probably won't be ever. This time... I'm not even sure what's going on... this time it's actually removed from Patreon completely.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope the dev is doing OK
It must suck to see his patreon page removed.

I wish there were better alternatives to patreon
I know there is SS but it just doesn't have the same reach.

Reactions: bufa

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I hope the dev is doing OK
It must suck to see his patreon page removed.

I wish there were better alternatives to patreon
I know there is SS but it just doesn't have the same reach.
Yeah, we really need some good competition to Patreon that isn't afraid of credit card companies. I mean, Steam even allows more content than Patreon. Anyway, I last heard from the dev a little over a month ago, which isn't unusual.

Reactions: bufa and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope the game continues. It's really good

I have gotten lost at times though.
I haven't even seen any sharing scenes but I'm pretty sure the game has them.

Reactions: bufa

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
steam allows more than patreon unless it's schoolgirls who look bit young (patreon accepts that).

Reactions: Joshy92

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
If patreon removes a page. It is basically because some characters have childish look and patreon doesn't allow Pedophelia looking games.

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
If patreon removes a page. It is basically because some characters have childish look and patreon doesn't allow Pedophelia looking games.
Indeed, the reason they gave via email is the sexualization of teenagers, which is absurd. I asked for clarification ofc, will know more when they reply. And yes, the new update is coming soon, despite this 'bump on the road'.

omega977

Mar 30, 2021
Indeed, the reason they gave via email is the sexualization of teenagers, which is absurd. I asked for clarification ofc, will know more when they reply. And yes, the new update is coming soon, despite this 'bump on the road'.
That's completely absurd and a dick move of them. I'm glad to hear, you'll carry on working on it. I'm a supporter on Patreon and I'll keep supporting you there.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes