• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
Doors [Part 1 - Part 2 EL PATCH] [The Neuron Project]

"INCEST PATCH"

NOTE: Part 1, and Part 2 came from Itch.io so I know it's correct.

- WORKUPLOAD
I believe part 1 is not correct. Part 2 has the same content as part 1, but with some more texts. Part 1 literally doesn't work.

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
I've played the game up to Part 2 version 0.3.3, including Part 1, and I'm partially disappointed.

Let me start with the good things. The graphics are simply stunningly good, even a little more so in part 2 than in part 1. The story is understandable, for a sex story, and is logical and well thought out.
However, at the beginning I thought very hard about whether I should play the game because I wanted to play as gay as possible. Many comments said that there was a lot of gay content, so I gave it a try. I also used the walkthrough mod to make it easier to get to the gay content and skip the straight content. Unfortunately, the gay content is almost non-existent. Of course there were a lot of hot pictures of naked or almost naked men, but that's not enough for a game of this size. The only "gay" scene was a mutual jerk-off scene at the end of part 0.3.3. Maybe I made wrong decisions from time to time, despite the mod, and there are more gay scenes, who knows. Each time I tried to get the brother, stepfather, Joe, the bartender or Gallard with more affection, but with little success.
All in all, it's a nice, heterosexual game, but I probably won't pursue it any further. As nice as the graphics and story are, it doesn't suit my taste. Nevertheless, everyone else has fun following the further development of the game.

Phant0miD

Aug 6, 2021
However, at the beginning I thought very hard about whether I should play the game because I wanted to play as gay as possible. Many comments said that there was a lot of gay content, so I gave it a try. I also used the walkthrough mod to make it easier to get to the gay content and skip the straight content. Unfortunately, the gay content is almost non-existent. Of course there were a lot of hot pictures of naked or almost naked men, but that's not enough for a game of this size. The only "gay" scene was a mutual jerk-off scene at the end of part 0.3.3. Maybe I made wrong decisions from time to time, despite the mod, and there are more gay scenes, who knows.
So you missed both blowjob scenes with brother and frottage/jerkoff scene with Joe.
As much as I wish to see more gay action as well, I must admit that the Dev tries to keep up balance and do the same amount of scenes with every character.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I've played the game up to Part 2 version 0.3.3, including Part 1, and I'm partially disappointed.

Let me start with the good things. The graphics are simply stunningly good, even a little more so in part 2 than in part 1. The story is understandable, for a sex story, and is logical and well thought out.
However, at the beginning I thought very hard about whether I should play the game because I wanted to play as gay as possible. Many comments said that there was a lot of gay content, so I gave it a try. I also used the walkthrough mod to make it easier to get to the gay content and skip the straight content. Unfortunately, the gay content is almost non-existent. Of course there were a lot of hot pictures of naked or almost naked men, but that's not enough for a game of this size. The only "gay" scene was a mutual jerk-off scene at the end of part 0.3.3. Maybe I made wrong decisions from time to time, despite the mod, and there are more gay scenes, who knows. Each time I tried to get the brother, stepfather, Joe, the bartender or Gallard with more affection, but with little success.
All in all, it's a nice, heterosexual game, but I probably won't pursue it any further. As nice as the graphics and story are, it doesn't suit my taste. Nevertheless, everyone else has fun following the further development of the game.
There is a little bit more of gay content than you have mentioned. You probably missed some scenes.

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
So you missed both blowjob scenes with brother and frottage/jerkoff scene with Joe.
As much as I wish to see more gay action as well, I must admit that the Dev tries to keep up balance and do the same amount of scenes with every character.
How do I get these? I had taken every decision as to how I got points for the men, according to the mod display.

Phant0miD

Aug 6, 2021
How do I get these? I had taken every decision as to how I got points for the men, according to the mod display.
If you start new game in Part 2 (is strongly recommended), make sure that you have relations with all men set as "good" and had all sex encounters with men from part one "on". After that you won't miss anything ;)
Also good thing is to set relations with all women as "bad" to get them off the way.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes