LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I feel like the endings are a bit rushed but i get the reason why it had to be that way. Other than that, it was a pretty solid game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like the endings are a bit rushed but i get the reason why it had to be that way. Other than that, it was a pretty solid game
same with dfd, endings are nice but not long and no real meaning.

LickenFinger

Aug 25, 2018
I downloaded episodes 1-12 from Mega and Ep4 seems to be duplicate of Ep3. Same results when I try Workupload. Anyone know where I can get the real Ep4.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish we could have a second season of this one, is my favorite of them :cry:
and what would be in that? mc and girls or girl living happily together maybe with babies (for sure on reds and maybe princess too ending since epilogue pics showed that they got preggo). sequels just don't work in avns.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
and what would be in that? mc and girls or girl living happily together maybe with babies (for sure on reds and maybe princess too ending since epilogue pics showed that they got preggo). sequels just don't work in avns.
Yeah... i know theres no space for a sequel. I just wanted more of the characters really, specially Johanna and Tamara haha.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah... i know theres no space for a sequel. I just wanted more of the characters really, specially Johanna and Tamara haha.
well reds were seen as action figures on shs and doubt devs will make game using "old" assets.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes