Unreal Engine Dream Shifter Day1 [v0.0.1] [One Man Game Solo]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
the name Dutch... The character model... It's a cameo straight outta an 80s movie, guess which one :) There is also a hint in the board next to the wall.
Is it Schwarzenegger's character in The Predator, Alan "Dutch" Schaefer?

Make Dutch the MC instead, he doesn't have a face I'd like to punch :LOL: but for real, keep up the good work!

Nov 9, 2020
View attachment 3566718

Overview:
Start stepping into the combat boots of Sergeant Nate Hunter on his last day in the military. Little does he know. This is just the beginning of a wild ride that'll take you across the globe, hunting down ancient artifacts that are about to get a serious bioengineering upgrade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: OneManGameSolo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game is terrible. What's the point of running around clicking on a bunch of shit just trying to move the game along. Just make it easier already!

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
IS there a trick to get this game to open? I get the Dream Shifter logo then it just force closes itself.

Edit: took a few tries but I got it to run. It closed itself again when I tried to leave the barrack's though. I managed to get done, it's ok but I'll always stand by my opinion that a realtime 3D game with fixed camera positions/pre rendered sex scenes may as well be a Renpy and save a lot of space.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes