Partial [English subs] Neet, Angel and Naughty Family

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i said yes when the option for "do you like riko" came up and now its been like 20 days and im only getting riko scenes. was i supposed to say no in order to the scenes for the other girls? or am i missing triggers

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
did u ever figure it out
cycle through the months until the angel "leaves" I don't remember if there's an end credits or not, but it resumes with her coming back and you being able to expand your horizons, so to speak

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
cycle through the months until the angel "leaves" I don't remember if there's an end credits or not, but it resumes with her coming back and you being able to expand your horizons, so to speak
ahh alright, thanks a lot

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Media consumption has had a well studied direct impact on opinions. All forms of media are capable of shaping your world view, if that wasn't the case then we wouldn't bother with putting morals in kids shows.

Justify it in your head all you want as "oh THOSE people have the issue and I don't" but the facts are against you.
im pretty certain if you just consume too much of a certain type of media for a prolonged period of time without watching any other, that will shape your perception of the world atleast according to experiments i did on myself that was the conclusion rather than just purely watching/playing or reading about something fucked, anyways thanks for these mate

Aug 20, 2023
This game is VERY good in terms of graphics and movement in sex scenes, it was banned here because one of the female characters appears to be underage... Does anyone know of another game, not underage, but that has this type of Beautiful graphics and good movement in the sex scenes? If possible it contains NTR

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Can anyone tell me what the latest version of the game is? I have version 1.15 but there is no uncen.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the latest version of the game is? I have version 1.15 but there is no uncen.
Unless there's a new one I wouldn't really call it uncensored, the videos from 1.08 (or around there) were ran through JavPlayer. Personally the blur bothers me more than the mosaic. 1.16 is the latest version but doesn't add anything new.

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to get subtitles for the cutscenes, I've seen videos online with subtitles, so I assume at least portions of the game have them, but I don't know where to download and use them.

Also does anybody have a guide or walkthrough?