Comics Epic Nihil comics [Epic Nihil]

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 57709

Overview:
Collection of comics from Epic Nihil (Roderick Swalwyki). It's an ongoing story about DC superheroines (Supergirl, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Starfire) facing demons as well as known villains from their universe. Usually they get harmed very explicitely and violently (notice tags!) before saving the world again.​

Updated:
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: varies
Pages: ~40 each issue
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection List Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 57709 View attachment 57710 View attachment 57711 View attachment 57712 View attachment 57713
Please update kind sir as this is a good series and currently done up to issue #19 and the artist is working to finishing #20

Reactions: Justin Pipe

supergirl1997

Jan 26, 2019
In the first page of #20,Luthor says"I will ravage you in every debauched ways possible ".Makes me so excited!!Can't wait for it.
Wait,it is the finale of the godhead chronicle.Will kara win?Oh,so soon.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
In the first page of #20,Luthor says"I will ravage you in every debauched ways possible ".Makes me so excited!!Can't wait for it.
Wait,it is the finale of the godhead chronicle.Will kara win?Oh,so soon.
First of #20? Could you update this forum with issues that are missing in the OP please?

supergirl1997

Jan 26, 2019
First of #20? Could you update this forum with issues that are missing in the OP please?
You can search him on deviantart.He just posted the first page of #20.#20 was 3/4 inked ten days ago.So I believe it will come soon.
As for the missing issues,please support the artist.I only bought the missing part,so I still feel that I owe him the money of the rest. d21cL2U2YWQ5Mzc0LTA1YmUtNGQ2YS1hOGM2LTI0MDdhODJiOWEyM1wvcm9kZXJpY2tzd2F3eWtpLTQucG5nIiwib3BhY2...jpg

Last edited:

supergirl1997

Jan 26, 2019
Issue 20 is out.Now we have Trigon here.
Comic Contains all the heroine rape and violence that can fit into a fifty page comic. Probably should not be viewed by anyone. Unless you like sodomy, prolapses, and total heroine destruction, consentual brutal sex, murder and a doctor's visit.
Please,buy the comic,support thr artist.With more financial support,the artist can spend more time making this. IMG_20200601_113707.jpg

supergirl1997

Jan 26, 2019
You guys are stubborn .
A man,he has done this series for years.21 comics totally ,40 pages per comic.There are so many artists in this world,but does anyone make such a great job like him?No!
Even the Dc supergirl official comic only has 20 pages per comic.And it is a teamwork,they has wages.But this man,he did it alone,he doesn't have so much fans and he has a financial loss.
Overlord ,Luthor, Darkseid, Doomsday,Joker,Trigon,he brought us so many villians.And he always has a fresh way to make the heros suffer .He does lots of text work and has a excellent psychological description.
I say this man is a goddamn genius. 8.75 dollars?It is a bargain.He deserves our respect and support .

Reactions: gildedsword

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure your post was deleted because you became hostile to people on this post.
Not owning up to that says a lot about how you think about honesty.

Last edited:

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
wow okay i m entiteld to geht his work for free? How you react when someone asks for an update is ridiculous.
And i mentioned several reasons and said that i support many artists on petreon and would support him if he were on patreon or something similar.
Please calm down. There is no reason to go off like this because of something like that.