HTML Escape From The Budding Flower Bordello [v1.5 Patreon] [Peace and Love Games]

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I feel like I'm missing something with this game. On the one hand, it's clear that there's an intended route to "winning," with accumulating spirit orbs and spending them in the butler's shop. But I've literally just run through twice without ever accumulating enough spirit orbs to purchase a single item before one of my transformation stages hit 5 for the game over. Is there supposed to be some sort of context clues on which room or object you're best off clicking on or something? Because so far my limit is TWO successful attempts to inspect an object for orbs within a single playthrough, and as far as I can tell the only method is blindly picking one at random and hoping for the best.
Ok, I didn't expect much from such a small game download but was surprised by the writing and effort. Like above, I had trouble finding the orbs till I started to look for odd choices or just got lucky. Yet for most of the game I felt like I was just treading water. Maybe I missed the win conditions in the text, or just didn't do enough merry-go 'room.

Hmm... now I think about it, the three holy items detect a different spirit. So if you had all three, that would give one a 50% chance on the last choice to be either orbs or the remaining spirit.

Reactions: Sissycuck111

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Nope... only one spirit shows-up at a time using the holy items. Also noticed when buying, check on each item then hit return to room to complete sale. Plus having the holy items isn't a 100% on detection but you can use the proper item as a counter. Again wish to know how I can get this poor sucker across the finish line as well as the secret of the water bowl (I assume its a placeholder).

Reactions: Sissycuck111

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something with this game. On the one hand, it's clear that there's an intended route to "winning," with accumulating spirit orbs and spending them in the butler's shop. But I've literally just run through twice without ever accumulating enough spirit orbs to purchase a single item before one of my transformation stages hit 5 for the game over. Is there supposed to be some sort of context clues on which room or object you're best off clicking on or something? Because so far my limit is TWO successful attempts to inspect an object for orbs within a single playthrough, and as far as I can tell the only method is blindly picking one at random and hoping for the best.
I have acquired 455 orbs in one playthrough. In another playthrough, I got to level 5 in all 4 areas for my second ending. There are 4 endings and a secret 5th one so far. Look at everything in each room, and stick with it a while. Keep making a save before you reach an ending.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone have a method through which the TFs trigger in a way the player wants? Like for example, I'd want the MC to end up such that his dick doesn't get affected. Any way to reverse changes I guess? Or is that where the orbs come in? Also, are all the ladies supposed to affect you physically in other ways than the game specified? Like in the water bowl, each character affects you in specific ways but if you get cursed by different women the MC will get affected in ways they don't normally do.

Last edited:

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone have a method through which the TFs trigger in a way the player wants? Like for example, I'd want the MC to end up such that his dick doesn't get affected. Any way to reverse changes I guess? Or is that where the orbs come in? Also, are all the ladies supposed to affect you physically in other ways than the game specified? Like in the water bowl, each character affects you in specific ways but if you get cursed by different women the MC will get affected in ways they don't normally do.
Game is still WIP, so you need wait for next updates.

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
Yes, actually. If you purchase the magnifying glass, it tells you where some of the girls are so you can avoid those rooms. That said, even if a girl is in 1 room, they can show up in other rooms they're not listed in. However, I've found that, at least as of 1.5, you can only use the weapon items to harm 3 of the bordello girls, and only once, unless I'm missing something. Winston also has a hint where he tells you that the other rooms are more likely to have girls, so sticking to the parlor is safest.

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
That seems to be a part of the game, where there is intermediate stages of transformations based on which gals curses are affecting you. But given all 4 of the gals want to turn you into a woman of some kind, eventually your MC will become a woman if he falls to any of their curses/endings. Reversing changes requires using orbs on the various crucifixes.

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
I have acquired 455 orbs in one playthrough. In another playthrough, I got to level 5 in all 4 areas for my second ending. There are 4 endings and a secret 5th one so far. Look at everything in each room, and stick with it a while. Keep making a save before you reach an ending.
While I don't necessarily want major spoilers, any hints on that fifth ending? I've seen all 4 of the curse endings.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Probably because the transformation/feminization is supposed to eventually become a permanent transformation into a woman? Haven't played, so can't say for sure, but it would make sense.
While I don't necessarily want major spoilers, any hints on that fifth ending? I've seen all 4 of the curse endings.
I haven't got the 5th ending either, so I can't give any hints.

oKnsYrzZz

May 18, 2023
There are some concepts here for sure, but I definitely would want the gameplay to be a bit more strategic.

Would be a fascinating basis for an actual hypnosis, transformation-based, all "bad" ends sort of game, though

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
My wish list for the game is how to load saves without going thru the ending content again, and again, and again. Now that I say that, pretty sure there's a way but I'm just missing it.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Ah. Fair enough. At least the other 4 endings are pretty simple to get.
I did get to 5 on all levels in one playthrough, but I don't remember what that ending was. I did have it saved and thoroughly checked all rooms to see what possible saves there are. The only two possible endings are Aurora - Feminine and Ava - Bimbo.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
My wish list for the game is how to load saves without going thru the ending content again, and again, and again. Now that I say that, pretty sure there's a way but I'm just missing it.
One way is to close the game and reopen it loading a save.