HTML Escape From The Budding Flower Bordello [v1.8 Patreon] [Peace and Love Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

don!edark0

Feb 1, 2020
How come the magnifying glass can say a room is empty and i can go in that room that is suppose to be empty and still get attacked, because to me that doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: xela1983

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
How come the magnifying glass can say a room is empty and i can go in that room that is suppose to be empty and still get attacked, because to me that doesn't make any sense.
Because the magnifying glass isn't 100%, and some rooms are "special" to certain girls.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
This is a pretty confusing game with a lot of RNG and a lot of hidden information and you can definitely be forced into an end off the bat with some bad luck.

It's especially frustrating when you just don't get any orbs which are the only ways to be active in the game.

Basically you should try to have one of each weapon on you at all times. That allows you to use them to attack the girls. The progression that I can see is:

1. First you trap certain rooms when the girls are in them with the weapons
2. Second can use them while they're cursing you.
3. Most confusing, the third and last time you can use them is when the girl is cursing you to the final stage. Which means you need to seek them out to be cursed by them until you get a choice to be either fully corrupted or defeat them completely.

The magnifying glass helps when you're trying to trap girls or farm them or do their quests.

To do quests you need the RNG to work for you in two ways.
1. The girl needs to request your help
2. The girl needs to be in the right room.
Then your skills seem to need to be at the right levels.

Fully defeated girls can be farmed for orbs

Getting good at stripping to get the full green lantern removes the RNG from buying whatever you need.

If you need girls to move around you can go into the journal, not save, and then when you get back to the main room the girls will have shifted.

Aurora
1. Dining room trap with holy water.
2. When being cursed use holy water
3. When being fully corrupted use prayer beads.

Sophia
1. Private suites trap with smudge sticks
2. When being cursed use holy water
3. When being fully corrupted use smudge sticks

Ava
1. Dining room trap with prayer beads
2. When being cursed use prayer beads
3. When being fully corrupted use holy water

Isabella
1. Dressing room trap with prayer beads.
2. When being cursed use smudge sticks.
3. When being fully corrupted use holy water

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote