• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
First off, we're still at 0.7. 0.8's the next update. :HideThePain:

Second, while Caly will have scenes of her own, they likely will be a handful compared to the 7 main LI's (which will make her personal gallery look barebones compared to the rest). Also, Cari mentioned on Discord that she's "different" compared to the rest of the LI's, which could explain why she doesn't have her own page.

Third, while you can choose to go for a solo route, harem route is the optimal path (and likely the canon path, if the dev's first game was anything to go by) as a lot of story stuff happens during LI events, and choosing a monogamous path will make you miss out on those story moments.

Finally...well, welcome to the thread. :BootyTime:
It's sad we won't be seeing Caly as a potential FMC as she has the power to support Orion once he obtains all the 10 gems and becomes god.

Yup it's Harem route all the way for my man, throw at me Harem games any time of the day!

Oh and thanks for the welcome! :BootyTime:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It's sad we won't be seeing Caly as a potential FMC as she has the power to support Orion once he obtains all the 10 gems and becomes god.
I mean she could still end up as part of the harem in the epilogue. I just don't see her becoming part of it earlier than that (which Cari already mentioned will happen to the rest of the main girls, which is different compared to his last game where the harem was basically formed right at the very end of it).

Also I don't wholly support the idea of Orion becoming a god given what his personality was becoming prior to this update's ending. But that's what the multiple endings are for, I suppose.

Reactions: Versace217

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I mean she could still end up as part of the harem in the epilogue. I just don't see her becoming part of it earlier than that (which Cari already mentioned will happen to the rest of the main girls, which is different compared to his last game where the harem was basically formed right at the very end of it).

Also I don't wholly support the idea of Orion becoming a god given what his personality was becoming prior to this update's ending. But that's what the multiple endings are for, I suppose.
Bad ending with Megalomanic God Orion maybe :HideThePain:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Well as long as that does happen, I'm satisfied. Cause I am invested in her character development :cool: . Would love to see her become an insatiable little minx like Nancy.
That's true, but time and relationships change personalities so hopefully he becomes a better person especially since I feel like pregnancy will become a topic of discussion among the girls.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
oh thanks god thx guys I thought I did something wrong or missed something,,, such cliffhanger should no be allowed -.- but I can t wait for the next update
also how do I put the spoiler tag
There's a Flag button to the right side of the smiley Face, use that button

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes