[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [S>Writer] Experienced Erotic Writer looking to build team for an H-Game Parody Project!

Aug 28, 2017
Project:
Hey everyone, I'm a fairly experienced self-published author in the erotic sci-fi and fantasy genre and I'm looking join a team of passionate imaginative individuals who would like to make an H-game! After some thought I have a fun flirt & date game idea which will parody a certian popular anime. I

Developer:
This entirely a passion project for me at the moment and you can contact me via PM or this thread where you can also request my discord.

Looking for:
Primarily an artist (2d) with experience making characters based on popular styles and a programmer who can handle a fairly straightforward 'affection building' game.

Employment Type:
Revenue share but partial payment is an option for certain services and expenses upfront ( can discuss).

Work commitment:
I'm happy to say a one off project to see how we go as this is a shot in the dark. But i'm very open to building a longer working relationship from this.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord and PMs

Job Description:
-Primarily an Artist and Programmer with some experience or understanding of whats needed for these kind of games. Needs to be responsive and easy to communicate with and willing to work as a team.

Additional comments:
Anyone else looking to be a part of a team who might have a skill-set not mention here, don't be afraid to reach out! (Voice Actors!)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
2 things. You may want to correct the grammar errors in this post if you are trying to sell yourself as an experienced writer. Of course, not many people obsess over getting all the grammar and spelling right on a random forum post, but since this is kind of like a recruitment post...

The other concern is that 2D art is generally commissioned unless the dev themselves are the artist. This would be a rather steep investment from you. If you are looking for some like minded individuals to dive into this business together as partners, expanding your criteria to include DAZ/HS dudes is probably a good idea.

Reactions: RStar8

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
And you said that your preferred method of contact is Discord and PM, but the Discord username is nowhere to be found.

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Would probably help if you share some of your works so people have an idea of what your style is like.