[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Experienced Writer New to AVN Looking for Work!

JMB01

Jan 22, 2019
Hi everyone!

I have been playing games on this site for a while, and I have now begun offering my services as a freelance writer. I would like to make that into my full-time job, but for now it's more of a side-gig. That being said, here is what I'm offering:

I'm very experienced with the art of storytelling. I am also experienced in the world of sexual interactions. This is a place that is very much so known to put those two things together in the hopes of entertaining people/giving them something to enjoy discreetly. I am passionate about fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, and even life-sim scenarios. Anything you can imagine creatively, I can write a story about it (and make it steamy as hell too) in a very short amount of time.

If you're serious about considering me for a game/gig, message me your email and I will reach out to you to discuss the project.

Like I said before, I am looking to turn this into my full-time job, so I would LOVE paid projects, which for now I would ask for at least $15/hr, which is definitely negotiable, but I also understand that money doesn't grow on trees. If you offer a project that I fall in love with (which happens all the time BTW) that you are developing on a very low/no budget, I would still be open to working with you for free.

I have very little referral links to my work currently, as I am still getting started. I still have some links to my past work that I will provide to you upon request after we begin conversations via email about the project.

I look forward to hearing from you guys!!!!

CulturedGamer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
hey there are you interested in working on ntr projects? I'm currently developing a game called netorare god (if you'd like to look at it first) and looking for additional writers

my discord is CulturedGamer#3147 if you are interested

Meliodas_100

Sep 9, 2021
hey there are you interested in working on ntr projects? I'm currently developing a game called netorare god (if you'd like to look at it first) and looking for additional writers

my discord is CulturedGamer#3147 if you are interested
Hi I have sent you a request as well.