1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Alkanoid58

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Guys, thank you very much for the comments and suggestions, the game is just starting, in the following days I will upload much more content, I just needed to launch it in an alpha version to know what to take into account and add all the improvements, mechanics, stories, characters, etc and validate that I'm on the right track, soon you will see something much more complete, better and structured.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Good luck with your game. I really enjoy htmls. I see that we can choose the protags penis size so I'm curious if that will have an affect on his masculinity in the future updates? Thanks!

Reactions: Alkanoid58
Mar 15, 2018
We gotta stop releasing 0.1's with literally no content. Just an attempt to get a game with a patreon up fast. The game could get good but right now there is nothing here to get attached to and feels like an attempt to get a few patreon bucks. Good luck to the dev but yeah, there is nothing here yet

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
We gotta stop releasing 0.1's with literally no content. Just an attempt to get a game with a patreon up fast. The game could get good but right now there is nothing here to get attached to and feels like an attempt to get a few patreon bucks. Good luck to the dev but yeah, there is nothing here yet
I think some people don't understand how important a good first impression is.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think some people don't understand how important a good first impression is.
It all depends on the developer how he will correct the impression of such a game release, even for his patrons.
When I was a beginner developer of adult games, I also made my first release very terrible. Therefore, I see nothing shameful in trying to try my hand at creating a game, even of this genre, but without a patreon! As they say, you need to have at least a drop of conscience to sell this to your patron... Although I think they don't have it.

But I'll add it all depends on the developer and his desire to develop the game. The words of the developer that I will do this, I think everyone has heard this fairy tale on this site. Therefore, the best way to prove it is simply to make updates and improve your product, as they say, your hard work says more than words for you.

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
So I somehow don't get it, I buy the studio using cheat (money), Call Mom then she moves in with the 3 sisters and then?? Click on the pictures ?? No effect or am I doing something wrong??

Familienficke

May 18, 2018
When I found the game in F95Zone, I was immediately drawn to it. I really like games with transformations.

But I can hardly speak English and don't recognise the subtleties of the language. The game is unsolvable for me, it always ends with Cora's departure from the bar.

Because when you have to click on objects that are not labelled as important for the game and select text in a certain order, I have difficulties.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution text anywhere. I think the picture of Cora as a "mare/stallion futa" is strong in the beginning, I think I have improved it a little and would like to show it here.
I don't like the furry version of Cora as much.

Like so many other users, I don't think the two breasts on the vagina are very successful.
Animals with more than one udder (donkey/stallion/dog/pigs, etc.) have the udders in 3 rows below the top teats.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
When I found the game in F95Zone, I was immediately drawn to it. I really like games with transformations.

But I can hardly speak English and don't recognise the subtleties of the language. The game is unsolvable for me, it always ends with Cora's departure from the bar.

Because when you have to click on objects that are not labelled as important for the game and select text in a certain order, I have difficulties.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution text anywhere. I think the picture of Cora as a "mare/stallion futa" is strong in the beginning, I think I have improved it a little and would like to show it here.
I don't like the furry version of Cora as much.

Like so many other users, I don't think the two breasts on the vagina are very successful.
Animals with more than one udder (donkey/stallion/dog/pigs, etc.) have the udders in 3 rows below the top teats.
You wanna wut with wut?

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021
*looks at version number*

*looks at review score*

So what's the over/under? Taking bets with the push being 0.5

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
*looks at version number*

*looks at review score*

So what's the over/under? Taking bets with the push being 0.5
I think he was too hasty in releasing his game to the general public.

(y) But the main thing is that he did not forget to create a patreon and add it to his game, at least he completed one important development task. (Sarcasm)

Hendricks

Jul 13, 2017
No sense in playing this as of right now. Close to zero in terms of content and lots of bugs and coming soon notes.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes