Mod Ren'Py Fashion Business - Gallery Mod [Ep. 3 v6][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
People, really, stop asking constantly. You are being very annoying.
Well. I would say, asking is not the problem. And as long as it´s not that the same person asking thousand of times.
In the end, what would help is, an update or estimation, when scrappy would think the mod is expected to be ready. This would stop people asking. At least it would answer this question to all, that actually read a thread. Because I believe people are just unsure, when the mod will arrive.

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Scrappy have no obligation to give us an estimated date. You look like spoiled brats, demanding things to someone who does this for free.
You should learn to differentiate between: "it would be helpful" and "obligation". I am well aware that he does this for free (even though you can support via Patreon, do you support him on Patreon?). And by the way. The majority of games is for free too on F95zone. Nevertheless it is not a problem if people ask niceley when the update will be available. And they do. So the only one being not nice, is you right now, because you call people "spoiled" and "brat". So you should stop wining about people asking and in the end we will get the mod at one point. With or without a date.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Spoiled children have to be slapped on the wrist from time to time. I understand the anger, but it's for your own good.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Well. I would say, asking is not the problem. And as long as it´s not that the same person asking thousand of times.
In the end, what would help is, an update or estimation, when scrappy would think the mod is expected to be ready. This would stop people asking. At least it would answer this question to all, that actually read a thread. Because I believe people are just unsure, when the mod will arrive.
Scrappy have no obligation to give us an estimated date. You look like spoiled brats, demanding things to someone who does this for free.
I think you have a problem.... probably you ned to socialize more often. I think will help you.
This has been going on for far too long,so stop this shit.Arguing on the internet is probably one of the dumbest things to do.
Usually scrappy updates his mods pretty fast but now that it's not been updated for a couple of days it's probably because he's busy with something or maybe something changed in the game's coding and he is rewriting the mod or ...
The bottom line is the mod will be ready when it's ready.
And...
Chill The Fuck Out GIFs | Tenor

Jun 1, 2017
This has been going on for far too long,so stop this shit.Arguing on the internet is probably one of the dumbest things to do.
Usually scrappy updates his mods pretty fast but now that it's not been updated for a couple of days it's probably because he's busy with something or maybe something changed in the game's coding and he is rewriting the mod or ...
The bottom line is the mod will be ready when it's ready.
And...
Chill The Fuck Out GIFs | Tenor
Yeah you probably have right , but i show some things, i think scrapy dont have any interest in moding this game after all is the first game wath released some time ago, but scrapy have moding another game what apear after this and you know, broken dreamer badik and now Summer love, so that'is it, i think scrappy never update this mod for FB. So if you have any argument to oppose me be free to do so.

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah you probably have right , but i show some things, i think scrapy dont have any interest in moding this game after all is the first game wath released some time ago, but scrapy have moding another game what apear after this and you know, broken dreamer badik and now Summer love, so that'is it, i think scrappy never update this mod for FB. So if you have any argument to oppose me be free to do so.
he's been updating this mod so far so i don't think he would just abandon it.
The only way to find out is to wait.
(scrappy if you are reading this then please tell if this mod will be updated or not so we know what to expect)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
he's been updating this mod so far so i don't he would just abandon it.
The only way to find out is to wait.
(scrappy if you are reading this then please tell if this mod will be updated or not so we know what to expect)
I agree with you and i apologize for my affirmation , scrappy will not abandon this, but more correctly, is how to say, is not in priority list or at least not in top 5 or 10.

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Hey scrappy Bro!! i have a problem. no cheat button as usual. am i missing something ?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes