Others - Fem Revenge [v0.1.27.1] [Golden Lust Game]

1. 4.00 star(s)

JoeTermin

Unfortunately, it seems the project is dead, but it definitely would have had potential.

The game is clearly a very early build, there is no way to save, and the horniness mechanic is a bit harsh. And considering it doesn't seem to have a future, I would probably not advise to play it. But if the developer revives then it could become a genuinely good side-scroller.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Just__mate

This game is really bad, coming from someone who absolutely loves hentai platformers.

The gameplay feels very floaty and clunky, while the general game design (levels, enemy attacks, hentai system) just isn't good in overall.

The hentai animations are OKish in theory, but the overall character design makes them unappealing.

You can very much tell that this is a very early build, however it seems like it won't be worth keeping an eye on, since the latest Patreon post is over 3 years old.

The only reason I'm giving this a 2/5 rather than a 1/5 is the fact that it works as intended, mind you it's still horrible, but at least that's due to poor design rather than bugs.

Overall I just cannot recommend this game, as there are way better platformers with female protagonists and you'd actively waste space on your computer by downloading (and not instantly deleting) this game.