Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
Is there only a Blowjob? But, he did not say that this chapter was going to be super erotic and the best of all blah blah blah blah and that that's why he was delayed and etc? I still don't play it and I'm already disappointed omg

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Is there only a Blowjob? But, he did not say that this chapter was going to be super erotic and the best of all blah blah blah blah and that that's why he was delayed and etc? I still don't play it and I'm already disappointed omg
Yes only a blowjob scene and almost all the update involves a night in the club with a lot of dialogues.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Barbelo

Jul 10, 2017
It’s a pity that I’ve been having problems with Patreon lately, and indeed with money in general ... I hope the update is good and I will be able to evaluate it soon.

Derrida

Jan 30, 2019
Quoted from the discord:

"What I do think is a big deal is that this is the only sex scene we get in a short update that has been in the works for 4-5ish months. I know I am beating a dead horse and understand that high quality writing takes time, but the pace of development is just too slow for a linear text based game. In looking back through the progress reports there is no way the summaries of 80 hour work weeks or 12 hour days are accurate unless the three scenes in this update were each rewritten a dozen times. Even then, the final product we got is still kind of sloppy, I noticed two dead links and multiple instances where the game just said “add x later.” What was being punched up for weeks on end? My trust in the dev reports and the amount of work put into updates is waning, and while I still love the final product overall, following its development in the last year or so has caused more disappointment than enjoyment."

With enough injections of sanity maybe the bubble will burst.

MrAnarchy

Aug 22, 2022
Quoted from the discord:

"What I do think is a big deal is that this is the only sex scene we get in a short update that has been in the works for 4-5ish months. I know I am beating a dead horse and understand that high quality writing takes time, but the pace of development is just too slow for a linear text based game. In looking back through the progress reports there is no way the summaries of 80 hour work weeks or 12 hour days are accurate unless the three scenes in this update were each rewritten a dozen times. Even then, the final product we got is still kind of sloppy, I noticed two dead links and multiple instances where the game just said “add x later.” What was being punched up for weeks on end? My trust in the dev reports and the amount of work put into updates is waning, and while I still love the final product overall, following its development in the last year or so has caused more disappointment than enjoyment."

I wouldn’t count on it. Doesn’t matter if there are 50 bad reviews, as long as the 51st is a good one, then it’ll be considered a success. People have tried to give advice or suggestions before but they’re always brushed away.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Quoted from the discord:

Don't think so, don't underestimate how strong is the sheep psychology in humans, especially the ones almost like worshippers (I'm excluding new patrons or the ones already awaken). Best example was Dual Family dev, it took two years to burst the bubble without a single update (actual).

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I think he released it earlier than he wanted to because of the negative comments in the previous post. And now even more people complained so it’ll be interesting to see if he will actually work on it like he said or if he will continue to idle for months before getting to it.

Apr 3, 2019
Quoted from the discord:

This isn't the first negative review, but Crush's comment has always been the same, and it comes in a form similar to this:

"Great points being raised here, thank you for your feedback! I will address these concerns in the next developer update".

Next developer update:

"I received a lot of feedback, thank you so much for playing and giving your opinion".

May 22, 2020
Quoted from the discord:

damn that Discord post was a very gentle demolition

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Bro, what are the chances he simply ran out of gas? It's been 5 years and 2 restarts, after all.
It's only possible if he was saying the truth all along and he was just incompetent. Then these might happen after that:
- Close the patreon while saying that he can't continue anymore and can't stand taking money from people without giving back or
- announcing that he'll be hiring a helper or asking help from the community.

If he's not telling the truth, then he knows what he's doing and has an experience with crowd control. In my experience usually if a dev is talking too much, writing essays for status updates, then he/she is not working that much as he/she claimed. Bigger the word salad, the more excuses you'll get.

the_jaron

Jul 16, 2020
I think at this point he should forget the Life Path until there's more meat to the game and hire a writer, give them the beat sheets and then he can edit to his hearts content.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
With each update a feature existing goes away. Why the fuck not allowing me to pick shoes? And someone else doing the artwork but still wardrobe is really small and not giving us a chance to pick what we wear outside of bar.
And there's no way we can know for sure but I'm pretty convinced that until last 1-2 week minimal work was done and crammed at last hours.

3.50 star(s) 112 Votes